What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feta stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in prosciutto tonight with baby potatoes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Savoury rice and roasted veg skewers for me
Chicken Kiev, wedges and garlic dough balls for OH

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Freezercurry , left over portion , it very exciting
Mr Duck is having yesterday’s IKEA meatballs , I must get some more soon I’m running low , IKEA meatballs are something else

• Heart
  • Wow
Chinese takeaway. Sick of turkey now and I still have loads left 🙈 sandwiches for the next couple
of days.
Chinese order is always the same, chicken chow mein, sweet sour Hong Kong chicken, egg fried rice, Chinese chicken curry 🍴

• Heart
leftover beef wellington from xmas day with salad. have eaten so much mean for the last week im considering doing veganuary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some vegan seitan turkey yoke with sprout crumble and red cabbage. Was not impressed with my MIL’s Christmas dinner so I am doing a mini one now 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.