What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got McDonalds yesterday and had burgers again today. Veggie burger and the vegan bacon (both from aldi). Dangerously not arsed cooking as of late.

Reactions: 3
We got McDonalds yesterday and had burgers again today. Veggie burger and the vegan bacon (both from aldi). Dangerously not arsed cooking as of late.
which burgers were they? They are about to open an aldi near me (previously only was a Lidl) was it good?

Mcdonalds!
Big mac meal with extra pickles and cheese. Cheese melt dippers and chicken selects to share.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We had slow cooked gammon with potatoes, savoy cabbage and broccoli last night.
No idea yet for tonight.

Reactions: 2
which burgers were they? They are about to open an aldi near me (previously only was a Lidl) was it good?
Beetroot burgers. I like didnt it much, they had mint in them too 😂 I froze the 2nd one and I think I will probably never eat it

• Haha
Steak, chips, onion rings, mushroom, rocket and Stilton sauce.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Beetroot burgers. I like didnt it much, they had mint in them too 😂 I froze the 2nd one and I think I will probably never eat it
yeh that combo doesn't sound like my cup of tea :ROFLMAO:
chicken and salad and randomly half a prawn sandwich i had left over :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Chinese Fakeaway
Salt & chilli chicken wings
Mayflower chicken curry
Egg fried rice
Stir fried cabbage

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.