What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh thanks, I've not tried sesame oil. I use rice, egg, salt, pepper, soya sauce, coriander and a small amount of chilli powder.
I swish 2 eggs, add the rice with a tablespoon of sesame oil round the wok, then about the same of dark soy sauce and just stir fry until it looks ready 😋

Reactions: 2
The spicy sausage casserole I was meant to have yesterday but ended up having McDonald’s instead 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sausage casserole with a homemade brioche loaf for dipping. Have just put the sausage casserole in the slow cooker so it can cook all day. I can’t wait

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just seen a recipe online for cod and chorizo stew which looks delicious so going to try make that this evening

Reactions: 4
My Mr is taking me out for dinner to our local Sizzlers.
I think I'm having surf n turf 🦐🥩🍟

This one pot ramen-esque noodle thing I saw on IG. It got tofu, mushrooms and broccoli in it 🤤 but I had no kimchi and forgot the spring onions woops

Melty fish cakes, oven chips and tartare sauce. I had a baby the other day so it’ll be oven dinners for the next few days atleast ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oooh thanks, I've not tried sesame oil. I use rice, egg, salt, pepper, soya sauce, coriander and a small amount of chilli powder.
a tiny bit of oyster sauce is a nice addition too, but be careful with salt then as it can get too salty

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.