What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are having dinner for lunch and then pud-dinner later on with a film. We are having cookie dough pie with ice cream 😋

Reactions: 5
Last weekend of the hols. We're having a takeaway meal deal. Spicy chicken pizza, kebab and chips. Get in my belly 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have no idea because I have family coming over, but I’m really hoping they will cook something and I will just have it with lots of fresh veggies from my garden

Reactions: 2
It was our anniversary yesterday but we were too knackered to get something nice in. A new Japanese place has opened up near us so going to try there tonight 😍

Reactions: 7
It was our anniversary yesterday but we were too knackered to get something nice in. A new Japanese place has opened up near us so going to try there tonight 😍
Although a day late, Happy anniversary, hope you have many more happy years together.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sushi (from scratch) and gyozas (not from scratch). Wish there was a Japanese place near me 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Roasted leg of pork, roast potatoes, honey roast parsnips, and green veg with lots and lots of gravy 😋

Roast beef and gammon (realised yesterday the beef joint isn't big enough)
Potato croquettes with lots of veg and gravy.

Spag bol tonight, enjoying all the ideas on this thread. The hardest thing about being a adult is deciding what's for tea

Reactions: 4
I had a pasta in sauce pot where u add hot water, cheese and broccoli. It was actually really nice ... that was yesterday tho
Today is pie mash and liquer , my butcher does lovely minced beef pie and liquer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.