What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose the veg to go with it I am cooking including mashed carrot and swede (love them together but cant stand swede on its own lol) steak and ale pie haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good ol' tuna pasta bake! With garlic bread, of course

Reactions: 4
i'm going out for a meal tonight, not sure yet what i want to have but probably some seafood πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ™πŸ¦πŸ¦‘πŸ¦žπŸ¦€πŸ πŸŸ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Last night I drank cold vegetable soup out of the can πŸ€ͺ

Tonight I'm not even sure. Tbh I'm running out of motivation to cook in the evenings. Does anyone here meal prep for the week?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Last night I drank cold vegetable soup out of the can πŸ€ͺ

Tonight I'm not even sure. Tbh I'm running out of motivation to cook in the evenings. Does anyone here meal prep for the week?
I don't meal prep but I menu plan every week and put a list of meals on the fridge according to what ingredientswe have in. Makes life so much easier!

• Heart
I don't meal prep but I menu plan every week and put a list of meals on the fridge according to what ingredientswe have in. Makes life so much easier!
We have been doing Gousto for about 3 months so we get 4 meals. Our delivery arrives on a Sunday so we have 2 days free. I just cba to cook 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.