What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dozen dinner rolls with a selection of cheeses and cold meats, fancy crisps, pasta salad, cous cous, a big bowl of salad and magnums for pudding

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Chicken, courgette and pepper skewers. Might do them on the bbq 🌞

Reactions: 1
My dad just delivered us a high tea a la Cleaning with Mario (if you know, you know). Lots of lovely nibbly bits to have in this hot weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Currently waiting on a Domino’s pizza delivery. My daughter asked for pizza and it’s too hot to cook anything so I gave in 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We had another bbq because the lamb burgers needed using. They were fit, never had them before.😋
Where did you get them? I can't find them in any local supermarket.
There is a local butcher but he's really expensive. Might just have to splash out. Either that or make my own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.