What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you get them? I can't find them in any local supermarket.
There is a local butcher but he's really expensive. Might just have to splash out. Either that or make my own.
Our local butcher! I find bbq food really nice from the butchers rather than supermarkets

Reactions: 1
Where did you get them? I can't find them in any local supermarket.
There is a local butcher but he's really expensive. Might just have to splash out. Either that or make my own.
When I ate lamb I made my own burgers from ground lamb which was easy to find. I added seasoning like cumin and chopped mint plus some feta cheese. Lemon juice too.

Thanks 😊 Will try the local butcher tomorrow and if not I'll make my own.
If you're near an Aldi they have minced lamb and you can season it the way you like πŸ‘Œ

Working late so having the remains of the quiche with lots of salad.

Last edited:
Feta and caramelised onion pizza from M&S with a salad. Got strawberries and cream for after πŸ“

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks 😊 Will try the local butcher tomorrow and if not I'll make my own.
I got some lamb burgers in M&S a few weeks back, they tasted wonderful however they were HUGE! They only came in a pack of two though which made them fairly pricey if you weren't getting them in the deal (3 for Β£10).

Going out with Mr M for our anniversary dinner tonight πŸ’ƒπŸ₯‚
(a day late but I was at work yesterday)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got some lamb burgers in M&S a few weeks back, they tasted wonderful however they were HUGE! They only came in a pack of two though which made them fairly pricey if you weren't getting them in the deal (3 for Β£10).
Yes, I love M&S food, but it's definitely a bit on the expensive side, even with the deals. It's more 'treat' food. I get a craving for the tubs every so often, especially the chocolate crispy ones πŸ˜‹

Yes, I love M&S food, but it's definitely a bit on the expensive side, even with the deals. It's more 'treat' food. I get a craving for the tubs every so often, especially the chocolate crispy ones πŸ˜‹
The tubs 😍 I have to limit how often I buy them, otherwise I could very easily eat a full tub in one day 😬. I'm a big fan of the simple mini roll ones, there's just something about M&S chocolate that makes it for meπŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The tubs 😍 I have to limit how often I buy them, otherwise I could very easily eat a full tub in one day 😬. I'm a big fan of the simple mini roll ones, there's just something about M&S chocolate that makes it for meπŸ˜‹
I love the orange mini rolls πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.