What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to start asking for recipes!

I will be cooking ribs, coleslaw and fries, followed by "dessert" aka strictly come dancing (with wine and snacks) 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Chinese fake away 🍜🍚
Salt and chilli wings.
Mayflower chicken curry
Fried rice and bamboo shoots.
@Sea I'll be having the same dessert as you 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Homemade burgers with tortilla chips and corn on the cobs. It’s a new recipe I’m trying today so I hope everyone likes it! 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just put a leg of lamb in the slow cooker. Going to have it later with toast potatoes, veg and lots of gravy 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Slow cooker roast beef, roast potatoes, carrots and mashed swede with gravy and Yorkshire puds.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Using leftover chilli and chicken fajita mix from yesterday and making burritos.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seabass with sweet potato mash, roasted broccolli (in Seasame and Soy) and crispy pancetta on top.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.