What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put some thick boneless pork chops w/ mushrooms, onions, garlic and a couple cans of cream of mushroom soup in the slow cooker earlier. Likely will make mashed potatoes or rice , and some broccoli on side.

Reactions: 2
Stir fry using leftover chicken. Although I wish I was having the above with my leftover chicken instead 😂

Reactions: 3
Salmon and prawns with chilli, coriander and lemongrass rice ( 2 min pack rice mixed with plain basmati ) and a feta salad

Reactions: 4
Got a vegetable casserole in the slow cooker, gonna do some dumplings when I get home too

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can't be bothered to cook so I've picked up some micro curry, indian snack selections, rice, Naan and poppadoms

Reactions: 5
Random assortment. Husband and I had taco salad. My son had 3 leftover sloppy joes. My daughter had 3 mini fluffy pancakes , blueberrries and and yogurt.

Reactions: 3
Chicken casserole with some fresh bread for dipping. Got it in this morning and already smells delicious 🤤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.