What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up...
Mon we had cheese omelettes
Tue tomato and herb stuffed peppers with rice (5:2 day)

Tonight leftover macaroni cheese that I put in the freezer. I'm working so I'll nuke it on my break tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hubby ended up cooking steak and chips yesterday! So today we are having meatball pasta bake :)

Chilli non carne with baked sweet potato and guac

BTW I had a Masala Shashlik with veggie rice, peshwari naan and an onion bhaji! Was 10/10

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Salmon, baby potatoes and broccoli with hollandaise sauce.

Reactions: 2
Opened a tin of hot dogs for the family, with options of toppings (mushrooms, onion, cheese, Ketchup, mayo, crispy bacon etc) inside a fluffy hot dog bun.

• Heart
Had zucchini (courgette) boats again, I’m kind of shocked my kids like them but hey, whatever uses up the garden veggies.

Either ricotta and spinach cannelloni
(if I can be bothered to make it)
or baked potatoes with tuna/cheese whatever they like.

• Heart
Tonight we're having oven baked feta, tomato and tenderstem brocolli pasta

Reactions: 7
Courgette (or marrow) with the middle scooped out and filled with a bolognese sauce or similar. Can have cheese on top. Roasted in oven.

photo not mine but looks like this
Have you ever stuffed the round squash like acorn? I usuallly cut them in half and put butter in them and roast upside down if not stuffed.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have you ever stuffed the round squash like acorn? I usuallly cut them in half and put butter in them and roast upside down if not stuffed.
Haven’t tried that. I have done spaghetti squash though, yummy too and stringy like spaghetti.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.