What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love tomatoe slices on top of cheese thrown in the oven (even cheese & potato "pie")
Oh yes I love that too...that was one of my mum's best dinners. Her macaroni cheese was amazing too. That's me decided now, thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m trying out a Taco Bell fakeaway.

So on the menu is either beef burritos or chicken tacos, with spicy rice, fries and nacho dipping sauce 🤤

Reactions: 4
Dunno yet .. got some salmon out of the freezer, I might have that with pasta
Or it'll keep until tomorrow and I'll go eat a Sunday roast down the public house 🤩

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, croquettes carrots and broccoli. Yorkshire puddings and gravy too 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Don’t fancy Sunday dinner at all for some reason, so we are going to have an Italian sausage and fennel lasagna

Roast beef dinner. Think I’m going to have dauphinoise potatoes with mine as I have a shop bought pack that I’ll be using half of for tea tomorrow 😍 with yorkies and veg.

• Heart
Mushroom and spinach filo pie, toast potatoes and some green veg. Chocolate concrete and homemade custard for pudding 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's my Mums birthday so we're having a chippy dinner and birthday cake!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.