What are you cooking for dinner? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 slice of toast with strawberry jam and butter
1 slice of Marmite and butter (premix the butter with the Marmite so there is an even coating)

The bread was brown multigrain

Reactions: 3
1 slice of toast with strawberry jam and butter
1 slice of Marmite and butter (premix the butter with the Marmite so there is an even coating)

The bread was brown multigrain
I had toast too, with tomatoes. I had a busy shift then zumba so couldn't be bothered cooking.

Cereal.... I’m tired and if they don’t like it they know where to shove it ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jacket potato - I add a dollop of dairylea then smother in grated cheddar and spring onion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Baked potatoes, cheese, coleslaw and salad.

That sounds fancy (and delicious) 👌
No, it's very straightforward (but it is delicious 😅 ) Basically (recipe for 2) 2 skinless salmon fillets onto a large sheet of tinfoil, add a packet of prawns and a packet of rainbow tomatoes. A couple of spoons of pesto on top of the salmon and season with salt, pepper, chilli flakes and a squeeze of lemon. I put basil, dill and parsley on top (I keep fresh herbs in the freezer and just use them from frozen) then tinfoil parcel straight onto the oven shelf at 200c for about 30 minutes and serve what pasta/rice/potatoes, whatever you fancy. I usually do it with tagliatelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm on shakes for the next 6 weeks because of my Crohns. Super jealous of all of you!

• Sad
Sausage and mash tonight. Peas too if I can be arsed.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.