What are you cooking for dinner? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tarka daal, Bombay aloo and pilau rice. (All bought from M&S) πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Nothing exciting . The family have sweet and sour pork , rice and chicken balls.
I had boil in the bag kippers with butter about 1/2 hour ago so probably wont eat anymore tonight

I’m going out for dinner tonight for the first time since October 🀩🀩🀩 praying for a table next to a heater πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have booked a pub beer garden table for 7pm tonight, and have already set my mind (and stomach) on a TexMex, with all the trimmings!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not sure yet. Did a food shop last night. Roast chicken for tomorrow, so either homemade burgers, enchiladas, salmon & prawn pesto pasta or homemade meatballs.

I'm out at the moment and am hoping by the time get back home my husband will have decided to cook one of them πŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
Chicken curry and rice. I'd have curry every day. Little samosas and pakora from Morrisons.
Cava for later πŸ₯‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.