What are you cooking for dinner? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cod loin and salad for me
They are having spaghetti bolognese.... with bacon in it ffs ... whenever I do a spaghetti bolognese the man always asks where the bacon is ..... who has bacon in spaghetti bolognese ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
M&S chicken arrabiata ready meal with side of broccoli and green beans. Not home until almost 7pm on a Tuesday so it’s always ready meal night!

Reactions: 2
M&S chicken arrabiata ready meal with side of broccoli and green beans. Not home until almost 7pm on a Tuesday so it’s always ready meal night!
I spent a long time yesterday googling ready meals in various supermarket sites that I could buy and put in my freezer for days when I don’t want to cook. Ocado has a lot of pasta ones @ £7 for 3 as does Waitrose.

I spent a long time yesterday googling ready meals in various supermarket sites that I could buy and put in my freezer for days when I don’t want to cook. Ocado has a lot of pasta ones @ £7 for 3 as does Waitrose.
I’ll have to have a look! I love the M&S low kcal range but definitely open to new ones. The only issue is then having to do my whole shop on Ocado which is probably triple the price of my normal Aldi and just nipping to M&S for a ready meal or 2🤣

I’ll have to have a look! I love the M&S low kcal range but definitely open to new ones. The only issue is then having to do my whole shop on Ocado which is probably triple the price of my normal Aldi and just nipping to M&S for a ready meal or 2🤣
Check out the Waitrose ones. Lots of pasta ones suitable for vegetarians or meet eaters. I used to buy similar pasta ones at the Coop but haven’t been in my local one for over a year. There are a lot of deals on Linda McCartney offerings too. I also like the Waitrose soya burgers.

Waitrose have similar to M&S. I’m hungry now.
4C00ABCA-AEF8-46AF-9725-97A2E5EE6052.jpeg
3F1B6B35-AE46-4B9D-8BF5-33303298D37A.jpeg
C9D9C57E-8571-481A-A02D-8C30DE8252C5.jpeg
498C942E-0420-4103-A142-BAA7D511A056.jpeg
8B7F80E1-991D-481C-A8CF-7E46CC4C1368.jpeg
B9DE7062-FBC1-42C8-BBB0-B9E57F60F207.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Cod fillet with med veg and quinoa with some siracha sauce all over it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Chicken, broccoli and asparagus in a black bean and oyster sauce with noodles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.