Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Chicken casserole

trying to cut down on my meat consumption but I didn’t want to waste the chicken thighs in the fridge 🙂

Reactions: 3

Gloria Roscoe

I'm nearly ready for a new grocery delivery, so I just cooked what I could find. I made pasta mixed with butter, salt, pepper, baked beans, garlic, chilli & oregano. I had some mixed salad leaves that are about to go off so I mixed those in to it too. It was quite nice.

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I love how I'm known on Tattle for loving fajitas. I said to me fella I'm gonna have to turn the fajitas in cos I'm getting terrored on Tattle and he was like 'we do have them a lot like' 🤣
Your well known for that now. In our house I say we're having megitas tonight 😄

kidding of course

• Haha

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Oven pizza tonight. We have really lazy meals the week up to Christmas! Lots of frozen food and ready meals coming my way this week until Friday 🤣

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Roast dinner even though I really am not a fan 😒 other half wants one and I can doing two separate dinners

VIP Member
Just had my roast beef dinner, now stuffing my face with home made xmas pudding, with clotted cream.

• Heart

Emoji

Chatty Member
Party food for us tonight. Mini burgers, sausage rolls, duck spring rolls, mozzarella sticks, jalapeño poppers, crisps and a cheeseboard. I’m so stuffed now