Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Got fresh bread from the bakery this afternoon, so having a few slices of that with some cheese and some nibbles. I could eat the entire loaf if there weren't consequences, fresh bread is my favourite thing. 🥺
Ughh me too love it with some soup

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve just had a stupendous chicken roast with the best crispy roasties, carrots, broccoli, cauli, peas, honey roast parsnips and homemade stuffing Yorkshire’s and gravy. Washing it down with a glass of Shiraz then I’m tucking into a homemade chocolate orange cheesecake 😋 cooking and food is what keeps me going during these lockdowns!!!!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Unusually for me I really fancy salad :rolleyes: I think I'll do a pasta bake with a big side salad tonight.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Giant yorkshire puddings filled with veggie sausages, mash and veg and looooooooads of gravy

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
Not happy today as I bought some ready made puff pastry for Christmas Day Wellington and found out my fridge had a big piece of ice in the channel at the back which blocked the hole and let water escape everywhere and soaked the box of pastry. Made an open mixed veg tart and the vitalife vegan cheese I used which said on the pack - melts to perfection - was like I had sprinkled a packet of crisps on it. Not bad but not the best.

• Sad

Booklover

VIP Member
Roast beef, yorkies, pigs in blankets, roast pots, carrots, green cabbage and onion, red cabbage, stuffing and gravy!!! Phew! It was delish...

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Home made Mac & Cheese, which I hope my parents will enjoy, as it will be my final cooking adventure here before flying back to England on Saturday.