What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had bbq steak with salad yesterday
Today having roast chicken dinner with honey parsnips and carrots, stuffing, cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes, mash and cabbage

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had bbq steak with salad yesterday
Today having roast chicken dinner with honey parsnips and carrots, stuffing, cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes, mash and cabbage
If you could just PM me your address, I’ll be on my way. Will social distance and bring my own plate and cutlery, thanks 👍🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nando’s style chicken pittas with spicy rice and corn. Choc and sea salt brownies for pud ❤
Can’t deny I’d love a roast though but I rarely make them for just me and my 4yo.

Reactions: 2
Sweet potatoes with baked beans and some chive cream cheese spread.

And random vegetables on the side.

Brisket, roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips with garlic and rosemary, steamed kale and peas, cauli cheese.

Reactions: 3
Shakshouka with poached eggs and toasted bagel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.