What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
300g of Biscoff biscuits about a pack and half mixed with 125g melted butter (I used unsalted ) press down into a cake tin to make a nice thick base. Then put in a large bowl 500g Philadelphia full fat cheese (nearly 3 small £1 tubs in Asda) ,100g of icing sugar, 250g of lotus smooth spread, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract. Mix all together for about 30 seconds with a electric mixer. Then gradually add a whole pot of double cream 300g until it’s all combined and to a thick consistency. Spread the mixture on top of the base and set in the fridge overnight or 9 hours when the cheese cake is set melt 1tbsp of Biscoff spread in the microwave for 20 seconds and with a spoon splatter it over the top in lines. Then add some thinly grated Biscoff biscuits and whipped cream for decoration or just whole Biscoff biscuits. It’s so naughty but sooo nice 🤤 I hope this is explained good enough :)

Sorry that was supposed to say crush the biscuits to dust before adding the butter
Ooooh thanks Im going to make that next time my mum comes for lunch she loves Biscoff.

Reactions: 1
Sweet chilli chicken with peppers and spring onions with rice

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just a tomato and basil soup later with some crusty bread. Bought a fresh pot thinking it would be nice instead of a Heinz tin and now it’s about to go out of date😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had a migraine all afternoon so ordered a chinese.
Crispy beef, chicken curry, crispy seaweed & spring rolls 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bacon Spam and a baked spud, only wanted to try out this bacon spam, I'm sticking to proper spam in future.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.