What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight I’m looking forward to having King Prawn stir fry with Jasmine rice.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Last night was cheesy pasta and crispy chicken tikka with broccoli tonight mini salt and chilli riblets with cowboy fries

I was lazy and ended up getting a takeaway last night. Think I will do a spicy curry tonight with some naan bread.

Reactions: 1
Grandkids round today, she's 7 and he's 12, fantastic children and got them all to myself as everyone else is working so GD and I made Challah bread and she is getting so good at plaiting the bread :) So lunch today is various cold deli meats, roast chicken wings, olives, kosha gherkins, garlic mayonnaise with salad. GS made a fabulous garlic/tarragon dressing for the salad.

Get them cookin young, stops them becoming 'fussy' eaters if they get exposed to a wide variety of food at a very young age. Iced mango juice for them, and a nice iced dry white for me...life is good.

Reactions: 7
I made a vegetable soup for starter & cheese and onion pie with peppers and sweetcorn for main.
Watermelon for dessert.
We never have three courses but the constant claims of desperate hunger drove me to it. 😂

Reactions: 4
Wales is not know for its sophisticated food apart from Lamb Cawl (stew) and cockles and bara lafwr - laverbread (look up laverbread) but in the south of Wales corned beef pie is a firm favorite :) Top selling item in many Greggs stores is corned beef pasty :) Corned beef pie, mash, mushy peas and thick onion gravy is as we say in Wales....bloody lovely :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.