Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it, wooden features doesn't fulfill her, neither do the pussies

Reactions: 3
I agree with the person who said that Mark likes Nikki to be glammed up. I think Mark is one of these arses who comments on her looks and expects her to look good for him, wear makeup, glam clothes. It sounds like some 50s household. I'm sure she mentioned before that he didn't like her in casual stuff like trainers.

I really like Nikki but the constant cat stuff and the keto stuff really puts me off.
I think this is half the reason she doesnt take off her make up before bed he likes her to be glammed up all the time, the other reason is she is just dirty, as dirty as her pillow cases must be, as she doesnt put a little make up on it is heaped on, she must have to wash her pillow cases daily but I somewhat doubt she does

Reactions: 2
Her latest grid post....can you tell who is who yet? No Nikki we can’t, no matter how much you post about those cats because we don’t give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest grid post....can you tell who is who yet? No Nikki we can’t, no matter how much you post about those cats because we don’t give a duck
and why does she even care if random strangers on the internet can tell the difference between her two cats?! It’s so weird. Does she realise that shes obsessing over cats?!! Most of us see cats everyday - my neighbours cat sits on the fence outside my house most days.... and it’s a completely insignificant thing that doesn’t even register with me or anyone else because it’s just a cat!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.