Westholme Interiors #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Julia is lovely but something about her irritates me and I can’t put my finger on what it is. Maybe I’m just jealous that her job is eating at fancy restaurants 😂
I always think you can’t possibly eat in that many places in Aberdeen/NE Scotland and never once in the last two years say anything is shite

Reactions: 3
I’m confused why has she got 2 totally different stories from today saying good morning

Do that many people care about her lipstick combos? Really?! I've been wearing Mac Blankety nude lipstick since 2015 - I whip it on before I go out the door and be done with it 😂

Reactions: 2
Get tae duck with your 'It is I' nonsense
Who speaks about themselves like that?
bleeping idiot 🙄
She really is an idiot, back on another health kick, she honestly gets so hyper about these every time she goes on one then she piles it back on with her wine

Reactions: 5
Is she not punting the ketone powders anymore? Noticed she was selling some as in getting rid of stuff she’d bought for herself.

I just can’t be doing with her at the moment. The “it is I” crap really annoys me; comes across very arrogant. She thinks she’s some huge fashion influencer but the reality is she has a warehouse with expensive tat in it & her house is more often than not an absolute pigsty. How long until the dining room and “pool room” are full of shite again? And I’m sorry, I’m no make-up expert but it just reminds me of what my mum used to wear in the 80’s. It’s very outdated & heavy. She looks better without it.

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me this woman's obsession with matching a discontinued lipstick? This tit last week was bad enough but the bloody saga continues today.

I loved Pacific Prawn when I was 15, doesn't mean my life ended when Rimmel discontinued it.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just thinking this! Why is she so bothered about it?? She clearly has umpteen lipsticks to choose from.

Reactions: 5
If I had a £1 for every time she’s said ‘This is Valentine’ in the last two weeks, I’d have enough for an overpriced candle from her overpriced store!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
good to know I’m not the only one bored of her lipstick swatching. Yes is discontinued but Jeezo there are a million others similar tone just wear them and stfu!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the duck is she filming a chin-wag round the kitchen table with her mum & granny & uploading into to thousands of people on instagram? I mean firstly it’s a huge invasion of privacy considering I’m sure her mum & granny aren’t aware she’s filming & secondly nobody gives a flying duck if you’re great uncle twice removed’s brother was handsome or where your granny got married. Jesus Christ, talk about self absorbed. She’s such a twit, I’m actually mortified for her 🫣

Reactions: 8
Why did she have to share a private conversation of her Mum and Gran reminiscing?
Surely that's private and not for strangers to listen in to?
Plus I thought she was keeping Amaras face off social media?

Reactions: 6
I think I've maybe mentioned it on here before, but I still cannot get over how much ✨DeSiGnEr ✨ clothes this woman has in her wardrobe, brand new with tags then she just accumulates and sells off cos she's too bloody lazy to send it back. She just spunks money like it's monopoly money. There must be just as many clothes on those Vinted rails that I have in my entire wardrobe.

Also, I'm no accounting wiz, but on her Westholme Interiors March 2023 statement on Companies House, how can she have jumped to having an extra £500,000+ in creditors from 2022 vs. 2023. Can anyone make sense of it? Apparently she has £769,938 for creditors. Would post the link here but not sure if that's allowed.