Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you should work on your grammar then 🤗 I’m only triggered when it comes to innocent animals HEN 🙄
What are you going on about?! Someone posting that they don’t like cats is just someone posting that they don’t like cats….. no red flags. Just someone’s opinion….!

I don’t get how they spend all this money. Where does it come from
Her Dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s 39 weeks - she’s just posted. So she’s due next week. Baby will be here before the end of the month.
Ooh yeah just seen now, and the nails, is that a thing for hospital? I highly doubt it’s for changing 💩nappies 😂

I know she spends money like she shits it out, but I’m still 🤪 over how much 6 dining chairs cost her

Reactions: 2
Ooh yeah just seen now, and the nails, is that a thing for hospital? I highly doubt it’s for changing 💩nappies 😂
You are asked to remove acrylics and gel nails and nail polish if you are going into hospital - they need to be able to see your natural nail beds if you have to go under anaesthetic

Reactions: 4
Surely having sex and not on contraception there is a risk of pregnancy so I'm confused why its come as a surprise for her,last year it was throwing a bauble and the boring grey cats appear this year she is pregnant acting like a celebrity, I don't know why all the deceit with these instagramers like Hinch, solomon and mrs broon now as someone has previously said they are hardly in beyonce league..so aye that's aww am saying the day
Do we know the circumstances? Maybe she was told or believed she couldn’t have children? Thats maybe where the shock aspect came from?

Do we know the circumstances? Maybe she was told or believed she couldn’t have children? Thats maybe where the shock aspect came from?
Nope. She confirmed in her ridiculous Q&A the other day that there were no fertility issues, no problems of that kind at all.

Reactions: 1
I had a nanny to help when I had twins. She was £10 an hour and we just had her in a few days a week so she might do something like that instead of hiring someone full time x

I knew when she posted a picture of seafood it was baiting...craving attention baby girl

She’s such a brat. Deliberately posting that photo of the oysters to give the impression she had eaten it and now giving it the chat about the “pregnancy police”

Ehhhh maybe stop acting like a child Nicki and start acting like the 36 year old mother to be that you are?

You don’t deserve this child.

I knew when she posted a picture of seafood it was baiting...craving attention baby girl
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!! She knew exactly what she was doing. Stupid self absorbed bint.

• Heart
She’s such a brat. Deliberately posting that photo of the oysters to give the impression she had eaten it and now giving it the chat about the “pregnancy police”

Ehhhh maybe stop acting like a child Nicki and start acting like the 36 year old mother to be that you are?

You don’t deserve this child.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!! She knew exactly what she was doing. Stupid self absorbed bint.
Am here for the nappy explosions, changing the baby for another explosion ...so aye hen nae debates oan ma page

• Haha
  • Heart
These instacunts do this all the time, post something that they know will get a reaction then call troll/pregnancy police when they do.

Eat what you want Nikki, why should anyone dare to care about your unborn baby when you obviously give zero fucks about 'IT' yourself! 😤

Attachments

She needs to be careful eating tit like this, doesn’t she know that when you go into labour you tend to purge? Boking up oysters and a mountain of fish would be a nightmare……. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She needs to be careful eating tit like this, doesn’t she know that when you go into labour you tend to purge? Boking up oysters and a mountain of fish would be a nightmare……. 🤢
She hasn’t a clue. If she’s posting stupid Instagram stories trying to get us to comment well then it’s going to be coming back on her. And we are all waiting.

She definitely posted the oysters for a bit of follow up stories. She didn’t post pictures of the rest of his meal so it did imply that she was having them. For a 36?! year old she comes across as so very immature. I really hope she feels differently when the baby arrives as being resented by your Mum would be a terrible feeling as you grow up. A baby is not a designer accessory she can bore of and leave lying on the floor trashed with the rest of her stuff.

On a different note the new living space looks like the waiting area of an office. Given she has an interior company her talents clearly don’t lie there. I’m not sure VTech do a white and grey range 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes just a bit triggered that someone's pointed out her stupidity, hilarious 😄

Never been a fan of people taking photos of their dinners. I don't give a duck if it's a fancy dinner or a micro meal, no one gives a tit about what you're eating for tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“See this is why I keep things offline” she literally punts her whole day on her stories 🤣

• Haha
“See this is why I keep things offline” she literally punts her whole day on her stories 🤣
She seems to have forgotten that this is the life of the so called 'influencer'. Giving everyone a minute by minute account of their dullard lives.

Maybe she should have stayed private then she'll only have her disciples to give her an honest opinion. But wait, these are the same people who fawn after the boring black, grey and white life 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.