Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Right so is she using drugs, or is it alcohol?
Or is it drugs and alcohol 🤷‍♀️
I watched part of hot topics and WOW, that was uncomfortable

maybe Nene was right about the coke.
Wendy has been a car crash since her marriage ended. She is a hypocrite as she tends to pull other people’s relationships apart during Hot Topics when her own life is no better.

Reactions: 2

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I watched the series and it's pretty clear that everyone's a shitbag.

I can't think Wendy would have wanted any of this on air if he was of sound mind. She'd have never shown her natural hair on TV, she'd have never been getting her feet out either. It's exploitation pure and simple, and Lifetime knows it because even they got uncomfortable while filming this.
She seemed like she was determined to take off her wig and show her feet whenever possible. And talking about other people taking off their wigs and masks. It was like a theme running through the series. I wonder if she was hoping someone could do something about her feet and legs. She seems to be suffering neglect-they could be creating her feet and legs and wrapping and moisturising them at the very least.
I don’t have any idea what the answer is, but it’s nothing like what has been going on previously!

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Her going to the sober house as she calls it seems to have done her some good. I'm glad she's finally talked about it in an around about way but it was starting to get silly her discussing everybody elses lives but not even addressing the fact that the biggest drama was coming from her house.
I hope shes taken steps to ensure he doesn't get a massive payout.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wendy has been a car crash since her marriage ended. She is a hypocrite as she tends to pull other people’s relationships apart during Hot Topics when her own life is no better.
totally agree, she’s a very unlikable woman and that’s become so much more clear since Kevin shacked up with his mistress,

But the last few episodes have been “Halloween fainting” level car crash 😮 she looks like she’s strung out

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Shout out to @GossWhore for bringing this channel into my life 😈

So Side Chick Sharina has a side baby and Wendy Williams is talking about the Walmart 🙄
YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT THE WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!
WOMAN WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING!!!!
If she won’t address her own hot mess of a life she needs to stop commenting on others.
Il say it again 🙄 step down or get a co host, It ain’t working. 😐

Yel

Chatty Member
Only 10 mins in and this is a very hard watch.

She was slowly deteriorating while still doing the show, no longer working could have really sped up the decline (like it does for so many people once they retire and have no purpose after a busy life).

GossWhore

VIP Member

OOooOoOoooooooooooOOh
“You know me for being a very open and truthful person”
Mmmmmmmhmmmmmm [emoji57]
She only admitted this because the Mail were due to run the story. I can’t trust her at all, she needs to take a break from gossiping about others and get her own life in order.
Bin her husband and get her ego into check. She’s making a fool of herself with all these lies. She hasn’t seemed herself for a very long time.
I want to have sympathy for her but I don’t, not yet, sorry [emoji21]
Did you make this comment also on Twitter? Because girl you sound familiar lol

But you absolutely correct. She needs to ditch Kevin Senior because he's making a mockery of her name.

The fact she glossed over Khloe/Jordyn/Tristan cheating b.s. shows she's not here for honesty

F1Grid

VIP Member
I watched the series and it's pretty clear that everyone's a shitbag.

Son's blown 100k on Uber Eats and 80k on rent., I can see why the bank queried it. And a chat with Wendy as she was at the start of this would only have confirmed she wasn't of sound mind, so I get why the proceedings started. Given he's in the family I get why the judge didn't want it going to another family member, who'd probably act as a proxy for him. If he is actually funnelling money to his dad, then fuck him. Niece gave me weird vibes, the sister and best friend didn't.

The guardian the judge has appointed obviously isn't doing their job. Wendy is vulnerable and she's around sharks. Thankfully they got her into a facility by the end where she's allegedly doing well, but christ it took a reality TV program feeling this was uncomfortable before they did.

The manager - what the fuck is he doing there? Other than being some kind of reporting agent to the guardian, but what kind of work could he be searching for with her? No food in her house either to make up his 'I'm looking after her' act.

Shawn's the worst of the lot. Not only is she financially exploiting Wendy, she's humiliating her. Taking her to a meeting with Universal execs when she's incoherent and getting her feet out? Horrific. Her taking verbal abuse from Wendy doesn't mean she has any right to do what she's doing.

I can't think Wendy would have wanted any of this on air if he was of sound mind. She'd have never shown her natural hair on TV, she'd have never been getting her feet out either. Everybody who signed off on this, including the family who did those talking heads, deserves all the shit they're getting. It's exploitation pure and simple, and Lifetime knows it because even they got uncomfortable while filming this. How utterly humiliating for Wendy. I know she was a twat but I do think losing your mind as everybody exploits you is one of the worst fates possible.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Dear god,
I thought from the trailer it would be an uncomfortable watch but Jesus Christ how in the name of GOD has this been her life,
she really must have nobody who genuinely gives a shit about her, past whatever financial gain they get from selling her demise online at this point

Yel

Chatty Member
I think this thread is dead. But only heard of the Wendy Williams lifetime movie yesterday and had to watch it.

It was exactly as you'd expect, don't regret watching it. 😆 Could have been done a lot better and shown more. I expected it to be very rose tinted and doubt many events played out as portrayed but the lead was good, even if she didn't quite nail the fainting scene.

Reactions: 1

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Completely agree!!! I don’t mind Jerry, but I don’t think he can pull off a solo show, the format doesn’t work for him. It seemed messy,
She’s back on the 16th?
I didn’t enjoy her last season at all.
She tried so had to push her image as the single gal about town and she came across as desperate.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Tbh I think I'm slightly over Wendy.
I liked Nick Cannons messy ass always bringing up Mariah [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I watch "Daytime tea Time" and "Empressive" channels now. They on the pulse. And Enpressive documentary on the rise and fall of stars such as Mya and Jojo are so interesting.
I’ve legitimately just subbed after you posted here. I like the look of her content.
I watch too much drama channels but it’s such crap, basic bitch “Jeffree Star/James Charles“ content is boring me...I’m bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

Yel

Chatty Member
It is no longer possible to determine who are the good guys vs the bad guys in this situ. I have conflicting feelings about all the people in the show. Jesus what a sad mess and state of affairs.
Yeah, I'm more confused than ever about it all. Only seen parts 1 & 2 so far.

I reckon she's ordered the cameras off loads of times and those bits wouldn't make the final cut. She's in no state to consent to this at all.

I keep seeing (hilarious) clips of her with people saying how vile she was, but nah she was a shock jock - that's what they do.

Sure she pissed off people like rihanna (didn't she call it karma when wendy did that most bizzare faint?) but I don't think that in any way warrants how this has all panned out.

Kevin Jr spending 100k on uber eats and rent 80k a month?! o_O No wonder Wells fargo blocked the account

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
But she said her moms funeral was open casket so she must have been there. Her brother now has his own YouTube channel! 😫

I agree this will go terribly. I can’t wait for her documentary though! The snippets look amazing!
Wendy lies a lot. You can have a wake with an open casket. I had a co worker that died and I went to only the wake and the wake was an open casket, too just like his funeral. It's very possible that Wendy skipped the Funeral.

• Wow