Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member

Wendy is crazy as hell.
I wonder what at the rating for the Jerry O show.

This is an another good video of Wendy Williams

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I encourage everyone to read this recent, heartbreaking and incredibly well-researched article in The Hollywood Reporter about the downfall of Wendy’s show.

I don’t think we’ll ever see Wendy come back. She seems terribly unwell.

View attachment 1540666
it was weird how she did that interview via phone with GMA but not on video and not in person earlier this year. And Wendy didn't really sound like herself either. Then all of that talk about her getting her own podcast and how that podcast was going to make her more money then that TV show made her. But then no details about the rumored podcast, I think that was all done because of Wells Fargo had frozen her accounts. I think that Wendy's team was trying to help stop her from being placed in a guard ship

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Y’all it’s ok, he pimped her watch.
$40k worth of diamonds is about the amount needed to say “sorry I knocked my side chick up” right?

DE77EA3E-A031-4326-BDD9-8CE97DF22DF7.jpeg

See she’s not even wearing a watch. 😏 forgiven right?!

3962B3D3-5F3B-4C30-A163-317D256A352E.jpeg

Deany644

Now Wendy is off the air for the summer k need to find somewhere to get my tea from. Do any of you know any good YouTube accounts to follow.

RJF

VIP Member
Her YouTube channel was removed once the show finished but people have been reuploading all of the Hot Topics segments, interviews and aftershows recently.

God, she was amazing. Absolutely compelling TV. I hope she finds a way back to her old self.