Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm more confused than ever about it all. Only seen parts 1 & 2 so far.

I reckon she's ordered the cameras off loads of times and those bits wouldn't make the final cut. She's in no state to consent to this at all.

I keep seeing (hilarious) clips of her with people saying how vile she was, but nah she was a shock jock - that's what they do.

Sure she pissed off people like rihanna (didn't she call it karma when wendy did that most bizzare faint?) but I don't think that in any way warrants how this has all panned out.

Kevin Jr spending 100k on uber eats and rent 80k a month?! o_O No wonder Wells fargo blocked the account
HE MAY BE THE PROBLEM!! I read that jr was funnelling money to sr because his alimony was done being paid out, due to her not working. Which may be the crux of the frozen assets. If so, her kid gets what he deserves-which is kicked out of his 2 million dollar place. And maybe he has had to learn to grocery shop too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

elvanse70

Where are you guys watching the documentary? I've tried finding it.
Lifetime website, it’s free to stream. This is only for those in the US. If you are in the UK or elsewhere, I’d recommend downloading Mullvad VPN … it’s £5 for 30 days and you can pretend you’re in USA to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I heard that Williams last lawyer questions if the diagnoses is correct because he due to the decline of Wendy's mental state and physical state.

this is wild , the whole situation. how the former lawyer said that Wendy was getting better under the guardianship happened.

I meant to type Wendy was getting better before the guardianship started. sorry. everyone.

Reactions: 2

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m finding the new “on the prowl” Wendy a bit..... fake.
She’s coming across all kinds of desperate, but the interesting bit, we’re still hearing rumours that she’s staying with Kevin but they’re keeping it on the down low. 😐

I need a hot topics segment on this

Lamb1989

I heard that Wendy williams is separated from her husband.
I read they are looking in to it and what it would entail as he is part of the production company. So this could get really messy. She is not in a good place at the moment I hope she can stay clean.

elvanse70

The doc was a very very hard watch. I was thinking that the behaviour of the last couple years was down to alcoholism and drug use - and could be solved.

It pains me to say that with alcohol or not, Wendy isn’t coming back. The lights are on but sadly, nobody is home. It’s scary how this has seemingly happened in two years - and she’s so young.

• Sad

GossWhore

VIP Member
I’m finding the new “on the prowl” Wendy a bit..... fake.
She’s coming across all kinds of desperate, but the interesting bit, we’re still hearing rumours that she’s staying with Kevin but they’re keeping it on the down low. [emoji52]

I need a hot topics segment on this
Like she would EVER

Wendy likes to be in everybody business but her own

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Just finished episode 3.

The niece doesn't seem genuine at all. Very scripted reality. That could be because she's a media person so putting on a bit of an act. Who knows with this lot. How has she not seen her for a year despite claiming to be close and with everything wendy has gone through in that time?

That PR / assistant seems nuts, Wendy doesn't remember what the oscars is and she's busy trying to book her into meeting to get a tv show? o_O It's reminding me of requiem for a dream with the woman desperate to be on TV.

Still don't understand what that manger is supposed to be doing, he knows she can't work and says he's looking out for her. Is that really what a manager should be doing? Also he's a jeweler? It gets more confusing.
its all so confusing!!! see what I mean? you cant tell which side is better or worse now. They all seem equally terrible

GossWhore

VIP Member
I hate that they have the summer off. Why do they do that in America. I know i heard about her and that China bird. Is china the one that was selling whiting products to people in Africa. I worry about her going out and partying etc because she has just left the dry house.
Yes Blac Chyna tried selling $250/£200 whitening cream until she got dragged on Instagram

• Wow

F1Grid

VIP Member
She seemed like she was determined to take off her wig and show her feet whenever possible. And talking about other people taking off their wigs and masks. It was like a theme running through the series. I wonder if she was hoping someone could do something about her feet and legs. She seems to be suffering neglect-they could be creating her feet and legs and wrapping and moisturising them at the very least.
I don’t have any idea what the answer is, but it’s nothing like what has been going on previously!
Her USP was her ‘realness’ and showing her feet is ‘real’. So if she shows the feet she gets a talk show again. All her social inhibition is out of the window thanks to her dementia, so it won’t cross her mind how utterly batshit that is.

I really do think there was neglect here. You’d expect her feet to be cared for, you’d expect her to have food in the fridge, and you’d expect a limit on her drinking. Her lid retraction looked worse than previous to me as well, so I wonder if she’s been getting her thyroid medication properly as well.

Really shocking situation.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Someone tell me if Wendy is back on her game OR back or her bullsht

Because I ain't got time for the latter
Right now it’s the latter. She’s a 55 year old woman losing her shit because Cardi B didn’t blank here at a party, therefore they must be BFF’s
It’s blac chyna all over again.

I don’t like tragic Wendy, she gave any sass she once had to Kevin in the divorce....
I can see her going back to him.

RJF

VIP Member
I encourage everyone to read this recent, heartbreaking and incredibly well-researched article in The Hollywood Reporter about the downfall of Wendy’s show.

I don’t think we’ll ever see Wendy come back. She seems terribly unwell.

26fea_williams_MAIN-splash.jpg