Wendy Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, none of them can be trusted and I was thinking the same - that jr is a proxy for snr.

Wells fargo looks like the entity that's the most trustworthy. o_O

Not sure what to make of the nice and nephew.

Wendy was right that the Mariah reality tv show was a disaster that she was mentally in no fit state to do. But this is like 1000 times worse. Mariah has been through a lot, but there's not a chance of Wendy ever coming back.
At least when she is sober she stops crying all the time. That’s really the only difference I see. She is mean and it’s a bad look!!

Reactions: 1
She is a shock jockey though - it's kinda the point of the job.
No, I mean now. She was really sharp and nasty in the documentary episodes-including to her family.
I get that part of it’s illness, but she sure is coherent enough to get her liquor

Reactions: 2
No, I mean now. She was really sharp and nasty in the documentary episodes-including to her family.
I get that part of it’s illness, but she sure is coherent enough to get her liquor
Wow really?! I must give it a watch!
It's all quite sad really

Where are you guys watching the documentary? I've tried finding it.
Lifetime website, it’s free to stream. This is only for those in the US. If you are in the UK or elsewhere, I’d recommend downloading Mullvad VPN … it’s £5 for 30 days and you can pretend you’re in USA to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't blame that assistant for taking cash if she has to put up with Wendy saying she needs lipo and telling her to go away and eat more to get even fatter.

It's uncomfortable seeing wendy not around professionals, she can't have more than a few years left. Although at the same time if she was in a facility and looked after properly she could be around for another 15 years physically, with no life and spend her days confused and distressed. I don't think there's any possibility of her improving much, almost seems kinder to bow out quickly.

Reactions: 4
yeah this feels pretty evil to have on air ? (initial impression)
Would Wendy in her right mind EVER have wanted this recorded and making a mockery of her faculties and either revealing how she is OR dementia worsening how she is and making it seem like personality?

Shock jock is indeed a descriptive title for what she did on air but I don't think that explains it away - what they do is entertaining slime and constantly rides the line on defamation so I think that probably confirms she isn't that nice a human being rather than that a really wonderful person was totally fine with a radio and TV persona of a slanderous gossiping ..person

Just finished episode 3.

The niece doesn't seem genuine at all. Very scripted reality. That could be because she's a media person so putting on a bit of an act. Who knows with this lot. How has she not seen her for a year despite claiming to be close and with everything wendy has gone through in that time?

That PR / assistant seems nuts, Wendy doesn't remember what the oscars is and she's busy trying to book her into meeting to get a tv show? o_O It's reminding me of requiem for a dream with the woman desperate to be on TV.

Still don't understand what that manger is supposed to be doing, he knows she can't work and says he's looking out for her. Is that really what a manager should be doing? Also he's a jeweler? It gets more confusing.

Last edited:
Just finished episode 3.

The niece doesn't seem genuine at all. Very scripted reality. That could be because she's a media person so putting on a bit of an act. Who knows with this lot. How has she not seen her for a year despite claiming to be close and with everything wendy has gone through in that time?

That PR / assistant seems nuts, Wendy doesn't remember what the oscars is and she's busy trying to book her into meeting to get a tv show? o_O It's reminding me of requiem for a dream with the woman desperate to be on TV.

Still don't understand what that manger is supposed to be doing, he knows she can't work and says he's looking out for her. Is that really what a manager should be doing? Also he's a jeweler? It gets more confusing.
its all so confusing!!! see what I mean? you cant tell which side is better or worse now. They all seem equally terrible

I watched the series and it's pretty clear that everyone's a shitbag.

Son's blown 100k on Uber Eats and 80k on rent., I can see why the bank queried it. And a chat with Wendy as she was at the start of this would only have confirmed she wasn't of sound mind, so I get why the proceedings started. Given he's in the family I get why the judge didn't want it going to another family member, who'd probably act as a proxy for him. If he is actually funnelling money to his dad, then duck him. Niece gave me weird vibes, the sister and best friend didn't.

The guardian the judge has appointed obviously isn't doing their job. Wendy is vulnerable and she's around sharks. Thankfully they got her into a facility by the end where she's allegedly doing well, but christ it took a reality TV program feeling this was uncomfortable before they did.

The manager - what the duck is he doing there? Other than being some kind of reporting agent to the guardian, but what kind of work could he be searching for with her? No food in her house either to make up his 'I'm looking after her' act.

Shawn's the worst of the lot. Not only is she financially exploiting Wendy, she's humiliating her. Taking her to a meeting with Universal execs when she's incoherent and getting her feet out? Horrific. Her taking verbal abuse from Wendy doesn't mean she has any right to do what she's doing.

I can't think Wendy would have wanted any of this on air if he was of sound mind. She'd have never shown her natural hair on TV, she'd have never been getting her feet out either. Everybody who signed off on this, including the family who did those talking heads, deserves all the tit they're getting. It's exploitation pure and simple, and Lifetime knows it because even they got uncomfortable while filming this. How utterly humiliating for Wendy. I know she was a twit but I do think losing your mind as everybody exploits you is one of the worst fates possible.

I watched the series and it's pretty clear that everyone's a shitbag.

I can't think Wendy would have wanted any of this on air if he was of sound mind. She'd have never shown her natural hair on TV, she'd have never been getting her feet out either. It's exploitation pure and simple, and Lifetime knows it because even they got uncomfortable while filming this.
She seemed like she was determined to take off her wig and show her feet whenever possible. And talking about other people taking off their wigs and masks. It was like a theme running through the series. I wonder if she was hoping someone could do something about her feet and legs. She seems to be suffering neglect-they could be creating her feet and legs and wrapping and moisturising them at the very least.
I don’t have any idea what the answer is, but it’s nothing like what has been going on previously!

She seemed like she was determined to take off her wig and show her feet whenever possible. And talking about other people taking off their wigs and masks. It was like a theme running through the series. I wonder if she was hoping someone could do something about her feet and legs. She seems to be suffering neglect-they could be creating her feet and legs and wrapping and moisturising them at the very least.
I don’t have any idea what the answer is, but it’s nothing like what has been going on previously!
Her USP was her ‘realness’ and showing her feet is ‘real’. So if she shows the feet she gets a talk show again. All her social inhibition is out of the window thanks to her dementia, so it won’t cross her mind how utterly batshit that is.

I really do think there was neglect here. You’d expect her feet to be cared for, you’d expect her to have food in the fridge, and you’d expect a limit on her drinking. Her lid retraction looked worse than previous to me as well, so I wonder if she’s been getting her thyroid medication properly as well.

Really shocking situation.

Dear god,
I thought from the trailer it would be an uncomfortable watch but Jesus Christ how in the name of GOD has this been her life,
she really must have nobody who genuinely gives a tit about her, past whatever financial gain they get from selling her demise online at this point