Wendy Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her YouTube channel was removed once the show finished but people have been reuploading all of the Hot Topics segments, interviews and aftershows recently.

God, she was amazing. Absolutely compelling TV. I hope she finds a way back to her old self.

Wow has this been a difficult watch. The first 2 parts aired and tomorrow there are 2 more. She is a mean drunk, and so thin I am shocked her legs will even hold her up. It was so sad to see how far she has decayed with her alcoholism. Even in her current decreased mental state, she knows to keep her bottle close.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I heard that Williams last lawyer questions if the diagnoses is correct because he due to the decline of Wendy's mental state and physical state.

this is wild , the whole situation. how the former lawyer said that Wendy was getting better under the guardianship happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Only 10 mins in and this is a very hard watch.

She was slowly deteriorating while still doing the show, no longer working could have really sped up the decline (like it does for so many people once they retire and have no purpose after a busy life).

Reactions: 2

so Wendy's former lawyer posted this video and this was after Wendy wasn't doing the show anymore and they claimed that it was two weeks before the guardianship

It's hard to tell what's her being mean or what's the dementia. I imagine her personality with the dementia is a pretty toxic combination.

Feels like I shouldn't be watching this. While lots of the commentary about her is fair game as she'd do the same back to others in her situation, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Heart
I feel guilty watching too. But she let it all be filmed and then continued to ok them to film. So. I am divided. But I will be watching tonight again for sure

It is no longer possible to determine who are the good guys vs the bad guys in this situ. I have conflicting feelings about all the people in the show. Jesus what a sad mess and state of affairs.

I heard that Williams last lawyer questions if the diagnoses is correct because he due to the decline of Wendy's mental state and physical state.

this is wild , the whole situation. how the former lawyer said that Wendy was getting better under the guardianship happened.

I meant to type Wendy was getting better before the guardianship started. sorry. everyone.

The doc was a very very hard watch. I was thinking that the behaviour of the last couple years was down to alcoholism and drug use - and could be solved.

It pains me to say that with alcohol or not, Wendy isn’t coming back. The lights are on but sadly, nobody is home. It’s scary how this has seemingly happened in two years - and she’s so young.

• Sad
It is no longer possible to determine who are the good guys vs the bad guys in this situ. I have conflicting feelings about all the people in the show. Jesus what a sad mess and state of affairs.
Yeah, I'm more confused than ever about it all. Only seen parts 1 & 2 so far.

I reckon she's ordered the cameras off loads of times and those bits wouldn't make the final cut. She's in no state to consent to this at all.

I keep seeing (hilarious) clips of her with people saying how vile she was, but nah she was a shock jock - that's what they do.

Sure she pissed off people like rihanna (didn't she call it karma when wendy did that most bizzare faint?) but I don't think that in any way warrants how this has all panned out.

Kevin Jr spending 100k on uber eats and rent 80k a month?! o_O No wonder Wells fargo blocked the account

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm more confused than ever about it all. Only seen parts 1 & 2 so far.

I reckon she's ordered the cameras off loads of times and those bits wouldn't make the final cut. She's in no state to consent to this at all.

I keep seeing (hilarious) clips of her with people saying how vile she was, but nah she was a shock jock - that's what they do.

Sure she pissed off people like rihanna (didn't she call it karma when wendy did that most bizzare faint?) but I don't think that in any way warrants how this has all panned out.

Kevin Jr spending 100k on uber eats and rent 80k a month?! o_O No wonder Wells fargo blocked the account
HE MAY BE THE PROBLEM!! I read that jr was funnelling money to sr because his alimony was done being paid out, due to her not working. Which may be the crux of the frozen assets. If so, her kid gets what he deserves-which is kicked out of his 2 million dollar place. And maybe he has had to learn to grocery shop too.

• Wow
Agree, none of them can be trusted and I was thinking the same - that jr is a proxy for snr.

Wells fargo looks like the entity that's the most trustworthy. o_O

Not sure what to make of the nice and nephew.

Wendy was right that the Mariah reality tv show was a disaster that she was mentally in no fit state to do. But this is like 1000 times worse. Mariah has been through a lot, but there's not a chance of Wendy ever coming back.