Wendy Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wendy has been looking stunning recently / well the last few weeks. Her hair and make up especially yesterday’s episode (Monday 15th March). What does anyone think about the man she chose in the date Wendy segment? Very well suited IMO

Reactions: 1
Has anyone heard she’s in a guardianship?
Yes, I don't know all of the ins and outs about it but I think that her ex Kevin is behind this( I don't have any proof to it) . It's weird what Wells Forgo is going to Wendy right now. There is a youtuber by the name of "That Surprised Witness Tv" channel she's covered it ( she has two videos about it) and so did Emily D Baker covered it too. Emily Has timestamps on her video. It sounds like a really crazy situation.

go to the 1 hrs time stamp

Has anyone heard she’s in a guardianship?
so this is all happening from someone that use to be wendy's friend and that no longers work at Well Forgo, is that true? thank you

There is someone on youtube that is claiming that Wendy doesn't have dementia, I don't know if Wendy has dementia or not.

Yel

I think this thread is dead. But only heard of the Wendy Williams lifetime movie yesterday and had to watch it.

It was exactly as you'd expect, don't regret watching it. 😆 Could have been done a lot better and shown more. I expected it to be very rose tinted and doubt many events played out as portrayed but the lead was good, even if she didn't quite nail the fainting scene.

She’s in a conservative now isn’t she 🫣
yep and some people are trying to say that Kevin Jr charging 100,000 to Wendy's amex card is why Wendy Williams is in a guardianship. My problem with this story is why is it just the small websites online talking about it and not larger news outlets and also why hasn't Kevin Jr being charged with using Wendy's card without his permission. There was only Yahoo, that ran that story that Kevin Jr denies the claims.

But Wendy's former lawyer said that Wendy was in the process of buying Kevin a condo in Miami and that how all of this started.

I encourage everyone to read this recent, heartbreaking and incredibly well-researched article in The Hollywood Reporter about the downfall of Wendy’s show.

I don’t think we’ll ever see Wendy come back. She seems terribly unwell.

26fea_williams_MAIN-splash.jpg

Reactions: 2
I've already seen that.

I've heard several distributing stories about Wendy in the past.when the lock down first starts and how norman had to help her to remember things during hot topics. her having dementia.

• Sad
I encourage everyone to read this recent, heartbreaking and incredibly well-researched article in The Hollywood Reporter about the downfall of Wendy’s show.

View attachment 1540666
it was weird how she did that interview via phone with GMA but not on video and not in person earlier this year. And Wendy didn't really sound like herself either. Then all of that talk about her getting her own podcast and how that podcast was going to make her more money then that TV show made her. But then no details about the rumored podcast, I think that was all done because of Wells Fargo had frozen her accounts. I think that Wendy's team was trying to help stop her from being placed in a guard ship

Agreed, it's been obvious for years how she was declining and not a patch on her radio days.

Just watched the final sendoff, looks like a fan account had to post it

Wendy Williams beams as she steps out in a sparkling gold miniskirt in New York City amid financial battle with her bank over access to funds

View attachment 1540666
Wow - that was really sad to read.