Welsh Runners and KelloggsOnTheRun #16 It’s all gone a bit Pete Thong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lake swimming and sea swimming are very different things. Has she planned for sea sickness whilst swimming?

Reactions: 5
A guy in the V40 category finished almost a minute ahead of Tits. You can bet that guy actually works for a living, too.
He does, full time even!
Supporting and saw tits tonight, gave a wide berth - it really is a burden living in their race catchment area 🙈. Although we will also be in Swansea one THE DAY, which is quite exciting

Reactions: 8
Given her car stories about how brave she's been, how a year ago she'd never drive alone and swim in a lake (but remember she drove alone all the way across the country for a free massage last year🫠). I think she's definitely going to play the "be brave, do big things" card so even when if the tri is a total flop she'll be saying "look how brave of me to try". Ignoring the fact her prep has been crap, her focus anywhere but where it should be, and the whole thing is all about maintaining content/followers/dopamine hit from the gushing comments and likes.
The pair of them are utter frauds.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Given her car stories about how brave she's been, how a year ago she'd never drive alone and swim in a lake (but remember she drove alone all the way across the country for a free massage last year🫠). I think she's definitely going to play the "be brave, do big things" card so even when if the tri is a total flop she'll be saying "look how brave of me to try". Ignoring the fact her prep has been crap, her focus anywhere but where it should be, and the whole thing is all about maintaining content/followers/dopamine hit from the gushing comments and likes.
The pair of them are utter frauds.
Exactly this! I think she’s going for it and holding out hope she can hang just inside the cut offs then bathe in all the glory of having being such a strong brave soul attempting something so big and scary.

Reactions: 6
I just took a glance at that YouTube. I believe that couple tagged others they know who are also running Chicago. And in doing so, hoping those runners will follow their PB plan. Which we all know Welloggs would never 😂😂 Take advice from others??? Nahhhhh they know best even after years of failure.

• Haha
I just took a glance at that YouTube. I believe that couple tagged others they know who are also running Chicago. And in doing so, hoping those runners will follow their PB plan. Which we all know Welloggs would never 😂😂 Take advice from others??? Nahhhhh they know best even after years of failure.
Ahhh, I see! I did wonder if at long last they’d realised all the lactate testing, threshy/tempo/easy/exactly the same pace running, kitchen Zwifting and non-negotiable (but negotiable) strength training wasn’t working out so well. I should have known better 🙄

• Haha
The rise of nausea I feel when she posts about Cavendish winning TdeF stage and tags him. I can’t even …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The rise of nausea I feel when she posts about Cavendish winning TdeF stage and tags him. I can’t even …
Her and the sex offender Tommy Knight, both just starting to ride a bike and yet they're all of a sudden super fans that know it all :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3