Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Lauren saddington from tiktok on Insta? She’s been to some walking dead premiere and now thinks she’s really famous. She’s so irritating….and then eyebrows!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Lauren saddington from tiktok on Insta? She’s been to some walking dead premiere and now thinks she’s really famous. She’s so irritating….and then eyebrows!
All she bangs on about is how much she can eat and no one can eat as much as her. Piss off lauren nobody cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to follow her, but all she does is moan or eat. She seems to fall out with people quite easily

Reactions: 1
And not forgetting her boyfriend 🙄 she reminds me of a 12 year old girl that’s got her first boyfriend. So weird.
New love, just wait til shes 1 year in and cant stand him cause hes a lazy bastard. Then she will be slagging him off on tictoc

She’s the one who had the drama with Issy Oakley right? And has a ‘normal job’ of dressing up as a princess for kids parties? Her voice is sooo annoying!

ourldr_ukusa - in a relationship with a guy shes not met. turned away at passport control trying to get into usa (lack of funds for her stay) where they were going to get married. So instead she has just got married online to him.

katrinannichole93 - spent 6 months or more in an online relationship with someone in usa prison, as it was nearing his release date 2 weeks ago she started taking donations to fund the remanining balance of the flight, plenty ppl donated. He was released, she was supposed to go meet him. Last week he cheated on her. She had been funding him while in prison and advertising for penpals for his mates. Shes deleted every video of him now, how do these women think its going to be some big love story when they get out!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i watched one of her videos where she said she’d eaten something like 15 chocolate bars in a day as if that was an achievement. I’m honestly all for having a good relationship with food but I find her videos a bit odd sometimes like it’s a personality trait to eat loads. It does make me sad how people react though, you look at someone like Becki Jones whose a bigger girl and gets hate for eating a few treats but read laurens comments and it’s all “wow you’re so slim and get to eat all that” “you go girl” “you look amazing” etc Like praising her.

That’s no way her fault it’s just a sad fact of society. Slim people get to eat whatever they want thousands of calories big takeaways and no one says don’t eat it.

Reactions: 5
Thank god it isn't just me! Rude is an understatement, shes a rude, arrogant and obnoxious old trout 🐟.
She gets worse! Her replies to people are so pissy. God forbid anyone mentions they cook something different to her method.
Goodbye! Blocked!

She gets worse! Her replies to people are so pissy. God forbid anyone mentions they cook something different to her method.
Goodbye! Blocked!
I used to follow her until I actually started reading the comments and her replies and unfollowed straight away. Old git can kiss my 🍑 .

ourldr_ukusa - in a relationship with a guy shes not met. turned away at passport control trying to get into usa (lack of funds for her stay) where they were going to get married. So instead she has just got married online to him.
She’ll never be able to travel on an ESTA again and will have to go the visa route. Wonder if it will now look dodgy to the embassy that they’ve got married so quickly (is an online wedding a legal thing?!). It could cause more problems than it solves if they decide she’s done it for a green card 😬

• Wow
I used to follow her until I actually started reading the comments and her replies and unfollowed straight away. Old git can kiss my 🍑 .
I keep wanting to unfollow but just keep on just to see how more ludicrous she can get. What's with her family? Do they act up for the camera or are they actually hillbillies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Does anyone else keep seeing the trend where they talk to their younger self with the sad music? Oh it always makes me cry. I think about how disappointed my younger self would be in my life now. I try to skip those posts as they are hard to watch. Sorry to be a Debbie downer but that trend touched a nerve with me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I have a few tiktokkers who annoy me.
Nina Mendoza, she constantly comes across as manic, buying the most useless stuff at charity shops (like clothes that don't fit her, but she just liked!?!).
Not sure of the name, but she was a nurse, just recently resigned. Is now starting up a aesthetics business doing botox & nails. I don't know why I find her so annoying.

Reactions: 2
Richard Sales..
Oh my god.
he used to be funny, the first few “blind reacts” he did, but now they infuriate me. It’s so obvious he’s already watched it😂 and the fist biting - don’t even get me started!!
go brim yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.