Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been looking for a thread on this girl!!
People are saying that it’s a proxy marriage which from what I’ve read is only legal in one state if both parties aren’t present for the marriage, so hardly legal is it 😂 so many questions with this girl hopefully someone makes a thread
Ooooo deffo not legal!!
I know I need a thread to discuss her, I think it’s all mad. Her new tattoo on her face and the one he had between his eyes?
She was studying to be a counsellor last year and is now saying they’ll be tattoo artists?she seems so up and down and unsure of everything
She’s only 26 and is willing to wait until 39 for a man who is already married and lying to her? Ahhh (or she’s lying to us)

Ooooo deffo not legal!!
I know I need a thread to discuss her, I think it’s all mad. Her new tattoo on her face and the one he had between his eyes?
She was studying to be a counsellor last year and is now saying they’ll be tattoo artists?she seems so up and down and unsure of everything
She’s only 26 and is willing to wait until 39 for a man who is already married and lying to her? Ahhh (or she’s lying to us)
I made a thread don’t know if it’s correct though 😂

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but has anyone else ended up on Alabama sorority rush week tiktok? I’m obsessed 🤣

Reactions: 1
Is there any drama on tik tok just now? I haven’t seen any think my fyp is lacking🙄

Anyone else follow glowbychloe? All she does is shop and do clothes hauls. Some of the stuff she buys is hideous. She also does a really annoying finger kissing gesture and over uses the word incredible. She needs a thread on here

Reactions: 3
Anyone else follow glowbychloe? All she does is shop and do clothes hauls. Some of the stuff she buys is hideous. She also does a really annoying finger kissing gesture and over uses the word incredible. She needs a thread on here
I don’t follow her but she comes up so often on my fyp and every single video is a clothing haul?? Honestly I’m sick of this fast fashion wear it once mentality. No one needs that many new clothes every week. None of these girls care about the ethics or the impact on the environment it’s sad tbh

I quite like glowybychloe ... I do often think how on earth does she afford all those hauls! She must have so many clothes!!

I've seen no drama because my fyp is full of crazies 🥴 Was watching a spoof account made about Brittany Baker, omg she is horrendous 😳

What’s everyone’s thoughts on YorkshirePeach? I personally can’t stand her, her mixed accent is so annoying and when she does the snorty/nose laugh thing makes me want to throw my phone out the window

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What’s everyone’s thoughts on YorkshirePeach? I personally can’t stand her, her mixed accent is so annoying and when she does the snorty/nose laugh thing makes me want to throw my phone out the window
She ran out of content a looooong time ago😴 had to unfollow a few months ago she’s ripping the arse out of it now

Reactions: 2
she seems like a nice lady but as someone else said her content is a little boring now unfortunately. I do think it’s amazing how she turned her life around from addiction. I will always admire people overcoming those sorts of things it takes huge strength

Loved the way she was very open about her recovering and how she became sober etc, she was funny however like someone else has said it’s all the same content so I scroll past her now as it’s just become boring and not funny anymore.

Is there any drama on tik tok just now? I haven’t seen any think my fyp is lacking🙄
Elsa Frost was talking about her court appearance next week (Chelsey Harwood has told the police she’s been harassing her or something) .. that will escalate this week! I remember the OG Banterqueen threads and whilst she behaved appallingly (and I am NOT a fan) I believe ir came from MH issues, substance abuse and being cleverly wound up by Harwood!

The mad ‘7hr’ hairdresser did Mel Moons hair yesterday .. is she marrying RMR today?

Ian Moore was live yesterday morning see describing what he would do (sexually 🤢) to someone’s - who was critical of him - father.

supertanskiii This women does my head in. She is a political tiktoker. Well she likes to think she is. She just pots nonsense videos. What are people's thoughts on her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.