Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siennakeera - £12.99 for their private Snapchat handle to view 18+ content of them both 🤢 I suspect they chose Snapchat because if you screenshot it they’d boot you off
I have only been following them for a while to see what it’s all about but just on there live and had to pop straight over here as I’m sooooo angry. There little boy is teething and people were giving suggestions to help so I gave them mine which was given to me by a dentist I put “ soak a muslin cloth in calamine tea tie in a knot and put in fridge then let him chew on it” he started saying I was disgusting and racist and blocked me, I went back on my other profile and tried to explain it’s the name of a cloth and it was racist and he did the same again. I’m absolutely livid how dare he call my racist because he’s not intelligent enough to know it’s a baby cloth

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I have only been following them for a while to see what it’s all about but just on there live and had to pop straight over here as I’m sooooo angry. There little boy is teething and people were giving suggestions to help so I gave them mine which was given to me by a dentist I put “ soak a muslin cloth in calamine tea tie in a knot and put in fridge then let him chew on it” he started saying I was disgusting and racist and blocked me, I went back on my other profile and tried to explain it’s the name of a cloth and it was racist and he did the same again. I’m absolutely livid how dare he call my racist because he’s not intelligent enough to know it’s a baby cloth
I've just put his live on now. What an absolute vile scumbag he is, just a hideous human being.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't worry about it. Watching his live and he's behaving like a big fat obnoxious git...how he's got fans is beyond me. He's basically Ian Moore with a good looking girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just put his live on now. What an absolute vile scumbag he is, just a hideous human being.
Try not to let it bother you he'd a vile excuse for a man

Reactions: 2
I’m angry for you! Don’t take it on, he’s clearly an uneducated idiot. Should spend less time gushing over their tragic Sun newspaper article “I have amazing sex with my big squishy man”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Chelsey Harwood! 🤬 ran some ‘raffle’ or lottery last year - everyone sent in money and she picked 5 people to split the amount with (or something like that!) she collected over a thousand pounds from memory and paid out about half of it, then her PayPal hit mysteriously locked for SIX MONTHS 😆😆 she promised to pay everyone what she owed them in March 2021 …. I imagine they’re still waiting!

Reactions: 5
Chelsey Harwood! 🤬 ran some ‘raffle’ or lottery last year - everyone sent in money and she picked 5 people to split the amount with (or something like that!) she collected over a thousand pounds from memory and paid out about half of it, then her PayPal hit mysteriously locked for SIX MONTHS 😆😆 she promised to pay everyone what she owed them in March 2021 …. I imagine they’re still waiting!
Tiktok's an absolute goldmine for grifters

I’m angry for you! Don’t take it on, he’s clearly an uneducated idiot. Should spend less time gushing over their tragic Sun newspaper article “I have amazing sex with my big squishy man”
Thank you ☺ it just made me really upset and angry incase people thought I was being racist, that’s why I went back on to explain and he did it again 😳

Did anyone else watch the live where Lucy Rose was caught lying last night? She admitted she didn't stay in a hotel/friends house and she didn't get threatened

Does anyone else think cherineandcathydoll looks of her face in this? Seen a lot of people exposing her lies. Apparently she scammed people before
I said that earlier on here , I think she’d looks out her face most of the time..everything about her is fake even the Mayo on the face was staged ..I’m glad people are finally seeing her for who she is ..a fake scammer 😡

NoyDbfacts. What is it with her she posts constantly about The Smithy Family, I've finally blocked her, but reading her Amazon wishlist is she for real.

The absolute car crash of Lucyrose and Bryan 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s foul for lying about being in danger and pretending she wasn’t at home! I hope people see her for who really is. I’m sorry this sounds mean but I know she has some difficulties but she’s smarter than she lets on!

Does anyone know what has happened with Ryan Maxwell? He’s always seemed such a kind genuine sort and he looks like he’s been through it the last few days. I’m wondering if he’s split up with his boyfriend.

There was a guy who is on LinkedIn who created a TikTok for him and his son called chris_lewis_journey. The son’s Mum died of cervical cancer earlier this year, and the Dad has used TikTok to get people to buy the lad birthday presents and constantly goes on the victim path of people being cruel for not supporting his charity. Now his account has taken a more weird turn in he’s started dressing up and posting voiceovers from 50 Shades, under a new name of english_grey. There’s something very sordid about it, when a couple of months ago he was slating women for not knowing what they wanted when dating.

I have a huge list of accounts I can’t stand, but people like buff93, vicky_dagget, Shay Smith, Dan Spragg, beardeddanny…you can see they’re all doing it for attention, Daggett is in a 3000 mile apart relationship with someone from TikTok. It’s all just so fake and contrived. I prefer people being who they are. Hellomilly and Hattie Louise are great examples, despite the comments they keep going.
Can’t stand beardeddanny. He comes across as desperate and quiet arrogant . He’s a douche

Reactions: 1
Just looked… sooooo desperate, how is it allowed? Some of the stuff he says is weird.
Is he the guy who says stuff like “he may be better looking but will he bring you breakfast in bed?” If so, yeah I agree it’s creepy, it started off quite tame but recently it’s changed.

Is he the guy who says stuff like “he may be better looking but will he bring you breakfast in bed?” If so, yeah I agree it’s creepy, it started off quite tame but recently it’s changed.
Yeah that’s him. First couple of videos it was good now it’s just creepy.

Yeah that’s him. First couple of videos it was good now it’s just creepy.
He sort of jumper on the trend with that song, but then got some likes and has taken it way too far. They’re absolutely cringe. But it’s the same as english_grey and whiteyyy18 or whatever it is, they are relying on older women finding it attractive and liking their posts, getting off on the attention they get from them. It’s all quite sad to be that age and relying on likes for validation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.