Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Laura Mcqueen, she flew to Nigeria or somewhere like that to meet a guy she had met online, she is single parent and left her kids at home, now after only seeing this guy for short time they are engaged! It's like one of those stories you'd get in the trashy magazine at hairdressers, massive alarm bells

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've never seen a worse case of gingivitis
I feel offended im ginger 🥺

Has anyone come across a married couple she is pretty and slim and he is very large and always looks like he has just got out of bed, never seems to wear a top and defends on how fat he is constantly, do not get me wrong I do not care so much about how large he is but his attitude stinks to anyone who dare question his life choices considering he has such an attractive wife and a gorgous small child. My view is if he spent as much effort in trying to get healthy as he does defending his large bod then he would be better off and so would his family long term.

He's from " people just do nothing " she's called Sienna she's from Australia I really like them, they speak their mind.

Reactions: 1
I feel offended im ginger 🥺

He's from " people just do nothing " she's called Sienna she's from Australia I really like them, they speak their mind.
Gingivitis is a mild form of gum disease, not hate crime against gingers😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
anyone follow Happeabalance? I don’t follow her but every time she comes up on my fyp she’s always eating a massive meal or eating loads throughout the day, pretty sure she’s pregnant

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen Laura Mcqueen, she flew to Nigeria or somewhere like that to meet a guy she had met online, she is single parent and left her kids at home, now after only seeing this guy for short time they are engaged! It's like one of those stories you'd get in the trashy magazine at hairdressers, massive alarm bells
Omg.. I have to see this

I’ve just watched her videos. So is this the first time they met in person and he’s proposed?

Reactions: 3
anyone follow Happeabalance? I don’t follow her but every time she comes up on my fyp she’s always eating a massive meal or eating loads throughout the day, pretty sure she’s pregnant
is she the one who is diabetic and seems to be saying she's homeless when really her landlord has either given her notice or said the price would be going up if she stayed, everything seems so negative with her and she loves to complain like she has it very hard

Yes!!! She’s only just met him for the first time and immediately got engaged. They met on TikTok a few months ago. It’s massive alarm bells!!!
She’s left her kids!!! Why didn’t her family stop her?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
is she the one who is diabetic and seems to be saying she's homeless when really her landlord has either given her notice or said the price would be going up if she stayed, everything seems so negative with her and she loves to complain like she has it very hard
Yes!!! The first video I seen of hers she was pregnant and going to be homeless and getting kicked out etc but that was about a month 2 months ago and she’s still in the same house and constantly talking about moving? She also is always eating a lot of tit🤣

Yes!!! The first video I seen of hers she was pregnant and going to be homeless and getting kicked out etc but that was about a month 2 months ago and she’s still in the same house and constantly talking about moving? She also is always eating a lot of tit🤣
I always thought she was nice but I'm not sure is it an act?! And if she's refused to pay the landlord if they've put the price up (no doubt with plenty of notice that she is withholding that bit of info) then they are completely within their rights to ask them to move

I have recentlly some across Sasha Fontain, I cannot work it out, she always seems to have a birthday.

Also, i watched the video of the house tour. Someone asked if it was his house and she said they had rented it. If she fully trusted him, and he was legit, why not stay at his house?

Also, i watched the video of the house tour. Someone asked if it was his house and she said they had rented it. If she fully trusted him, and he was legit, why not stay at his house?

New to tattle and working my way around my hate list 😂 I’m struggling to find a thread for “charsworld24” and I cannot believe there isn’t one for her?!
Would love to know everyone’s thoughts…

Did anyone else watch George the monkey? So sad to see he died suddenly

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.