Weight Loss and Healthy Living #8 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Everyone, I’m new to this thread and wanted to ask some advice. I’m doing a calorie counting diet, after 4 years I need to lose that 10lb I put on when I had a baby! Is there anything sweet you can recommend for an after dinner snack which is satisfying enough to only have a bit? I can be pretty restrained but I really crave one sweet thing at that time of day and figured it should be ok if fits into my calorie allowance. Also not a big dark chocolate fan unfortunately…
20220521_104913.jpg
Screenshot_20220521-101813_Brave.jpg

Both of these from Aldi are nice. The choc pots are with the desserts :giggle:

Reactions: 6
Hi Everyone, I’m new to this thread and wanted to ask some advice. I’m doing a calorie counting diet, after 4 years I need to lose that 10lb I put on when I had a baby! Is there anything sweet you can recommend for an after dinner snack which is satisfying enough to only have a bit? I can be pretty restrained but I really crave one sweet thing at that time of day and figured it should be ok if fits into my calorie allowance. Also not a big dark chocolate fan unfortunately…
I've been having a muller light recently after my dinner when I feel like I need something sweet.

I've fully fell off the wagon though so will be cutting those out soon 🤣

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1282847View attachment 1282848

Both of these from Aldi are nice. The choc pots are with the desserts :giggle:
Thanks for sharing, these chocolate pots look really nice!
———————————————————————
Stuck rigidly to plan and exercise this week and although I’m not logging in MFP, I’m frustrated that I’ve not lost as much as I expected to. I have just restarted on the pill though, I know I never lose the week of my period but I’m not sure if being on my break from the pill will effect it the same 🤔 anyone know?

Reactions: 4
Had a really bad week or so topped off by today which has been the worst day, I've binged all day long. Calling this week and right off and starting again on Monday.
My weight has stayed the same for 3 weeks now so I know I need to change something. I've really only got 9 lbs left to get to my goal, but these last few are hard to shift!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
made a stupidly small lunch today - did not fill me up one bit. just got home and i’m paying for it now ☹
live and learn - better lunch tomorrow

• Heart
3lb down this week on my ongoing yoyo of weight loss. I wish I was one of those people who didn't give an eff about my weight and just carried on living life not giving a sh1t.
I also wish I was one of those people who was naturally slim
Alas, here I am, exhausting myself trying to be slimmer and healthier and fit back into clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone, thanks so much for the sweet recommendations! I definitely came to the right place, some really amazing ideas that I wouldn’t have thought of or didn’t know about! Tried the choc pots last night and they are a definite win!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Berries! Nothing better than sweet juicy British strawberries and raspberries when they are in season. You can eat loads of them without consuming many calories as they are mainly water and fibre. Strawberries are my favourite and are about 30 calories per 100g. If I'm feeling extra hungry I might add a mini meringue or two (I got mine from M&S) which are about 15 calories each. Or a scoop of frozen yoghurt!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
feel like i’ve really turned a corner these past few days. my main goal is to better my relationship with my food and this week i’ve genuinely been fully intuitive, listening to my hunger/ fullness cues which has been challenging but nice!
i have been house sitting so usually i’d use the alone time to binge to the max however i just simply haven’t because i have listened to my body and i wasn’t hungry.
feeling proud of myself… next challenge next week: an all inclusive holiday 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Went from 97kg to 94kg doing mostly keto/low carb. Having a little treat meal (Indian) with my partner tonight but back on it this week! Hoping to see the numbers going down more. What do you all think of a little treat here and there on your WL journey?

Reactions: 10
I’m starting back on the Fas800 diet tomorrow. I lost 11lbs about two months ago on it so it really worked for me. I’m aiming to lose the same amount this time around. I have my meals planned for the week and my grocery order is arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed all goes well.

Went from 97kg to 94kg doing mostly keto/low carb. Having a little treat meal (Indian) with my partner tonight but back on it this week! Hoping to see the numbers going down more. What do you all think of a little treat here and there on your WL journey?
Nothing wrong with having the odd day off. My Dad always had a day off from dieting on Sundays but didn't snack between meals. A deficit of 3500 calories equals 1 pound of weight so if you manage a deficit of 3500/4000 over 6 days and add a bit of exercise over those 6 days you'll be fine

I think having a treat is a good idea as long as it doesn't turn into a binge/derail.

I've actually been on my exercise bike today and drinking shed loads of water, feeling good for it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, thanks so much for the sweet recommendations! I definitely came to the right place, some really amazing ideas that I wouldn’t have thought of or didn’t know about! Tried the choc pots last night and they are a definite win!
I'm really glad you liked them!
Another one to try if you have a few more calories left is to microwave a Fibre one brownie for about 10 seconds and then add some lower calorie ice cream 😋
Screenshot_20220521-101755_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20220521-101626_Brave.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
down from 84kg just before Christmas, to 75kg now! It hasn't been a steady downward trend, there have been some fluctuations here and there. I felt and looked my most confident when I was between 68 and 70kg, so I'm about halfway there! I've made some really positive and sustainable changes and I'm actually feeling really proud of myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m starting back on the Fas800 diet tomorrow. I lost 11lbs about two months ago on it so it really worked for me. I’m aiming to lose the same amount this time around. I have my meals planned for the week and my grocery order is arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed all goes well.
Woohoo diet twinning!!!😍😁 I'm starting the Fast 800 tomorrow, so just came on looking to see if there was any fast800 threads!
I need inspo and motivation and somewhere I can check in with others on it too.
Are there enough folk interested or doing intermittent fasting that would want a dedicated thread?

I've done 5:2 before but I really need to stick to this as I have 2 stone (need to lose.. want to lose 3) and am turning 40 in a few weeks, and I currently still look 9months pregnant at 10months post partum! 😖😣

Please give me any tips or pointers @Londoncailín 🙏!!

Ps also am veggie so it'll be even harder😩

Pps how long did it take you to lose 11lbs?

• Heart
A week absolutely nailed and feeling so much more positive! 💪🏻 Five weeks until my first wedding dress fitting, going to focus on shedding as much as I can before then!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Woohoo diet twinning!!!😍😁 I'm starting the Fast 800 tomorrow, so just came on looking to see if there was any fast800 threads!
I need inspo and motivation and somewhere I can check in with others on it too.
Are there enough folk interested or doing intermittent fasting that would want a dedicated thread?

I've done 5:2 before but I really need to stick to this as I have 2 stone (need to lose.. want to lose 3) and am turning 40 in a few weeks, and I currently still look 9months pregnant at 10months post partum! 😖😣

Please give me any tips or pointers @Londoncailín 🙏!!

Ps also am veggie so it'll be even harder😩

Pps how long did it take you to lose 11lbs?
It took me three weeks to lose 11lbs and I’ve kept it off. Best of luck with it. I'm cheering you on from here! My best tips would be meal planning (I use the meal plans at the back of the fast 800 books) and get rid of any tempting snacks from your cupboards (crisps are my downfall) There is also a very helpful and supportive facebook group for the fast 800. I’ve got two fast 800 recipe books, and the food is so tasty. I enjoy IF. I do 16:8. I am more mindful when I'm eating now, and I'm enjoying my food way more than before.

• Heart
It took me three weeks to lose 11lbs and I’ve kept it off. Best of luck with it. I'm cheering you on from here! My best tips would be meal planning (I use the meal plans at the back of the fast 800 books) and get rid of any tempting snacks from your cupboards (crisps are my downfall) There is also a very helpful and supportive facebook group for the fast 800. I’ve got two fast 800 recipe books, and the food is so tasty. I enjoy IF. I do 16:8. I am more mindful when I'm eating now, and I'm enjoying my food way more than before.
Thanks so much! Omg yes crisps are my downfall too!!! 🥴
I've been trying and failing dismally for months now to get on it, I just need to manage a few days to get into the swing of it I think. Can I ask did it take you a few days to have reduced hunger/appetite?

Well done on your weight loss so far!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.