Weight Loss and Healthy Living #8 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally shed a few lbs after almost two months of the weight not budging! 149 to 146! 😊 I’m a short girl so any weight shows. Over my BMI at the moment so my goal is to get to 135 eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a daily weigher and my weight seems to be going up but I’m not doing anything different 🤔 frustrating.

I haven't weighed myself in over a week. I didn't see the point as it was the time of the month, and I was so bloated so I knew I'd put on a couple of pounds. Also needed some stodge on the first day (chocolate cake). I will weigh myself again tomorrow, been back on track for the past six days and have badminton again tonight.

Reactions: 3
Water retention? TOTM (if you get them) hopefully you'll soon get a woosh effect
You might be right with water retention! My contraception has stopped my TOTM but I guess things could still be happening? I’m going to leave it a week and come back to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Finally down 2lb after a 2 week plateau. Thank god, I've been quite hungry!

A little win this week was not buying all the reduced valentine's desserts when I went in m&s on Tuesday. Well done me 😅

10th Jan start weight: 13 stone 8
Current weight: 12 stone 12

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m still not losing weight! 🤬 I’ve been eating much smaller portions and no cheese, pasta etc. Just healthy meals. My tummy is happier and bloating gone, my jeans fit better etc, but the scales remain the same weight. WHY?!!!

• Sad
I'm going to Spain early June and have about a stone and half to two stone to lose and want to tone up too. Been dieting about a week now, just sticking to a sandwich at lunch and chicken and veg or chicken and rice for tea. Doing an after work walk and I will increase my steps once it gets lighter in the evenings so I can go out for longer.

Reactions: 6
Stayed the same this week, it half term next week and we are going away for a few days, lots of eating out and I have a big work presentation the week after so am aiming at maintenance for two weeks.looking forward to lighter nights and better weather to go for walks. I’ve started doing a Friday lunchtime walk but it will be a youtube walk today!

Reactions: 4
I’m also impatient with weight loss! Took me two months to start losing weight. I started lightly exercising around Christmas and then calorie counting in January. A few days ago was when I started noticing my clothes fit better and I’ve finally lost about 3 lbs. I got encouraged and now started doing dance workouts from YouTube thirty minutes a day. I’ve cut out a lot of sugar and fast food from my diet but otherwise, I still eat the same. On days I don’t exercise, I eat 1200 calories a day and on days I dance, I eat 1400 calories a day. I can get fixated on the number on the scale so I won’t weigh myself for a few weeks and only check back in sometime next month.

Reactions: 4
I must admit I’m losing my motivation and drive to lose weight. It’s usually at this point I give up, and it’s concerning me that it’s Friday, I have a child free night tonight and I might want to go off the rails.

😔

Reactions: 1
I must admit I’m losing my motivation and drive to lose weight. It’s usually at this point I give up, and it’s concerning me that it’s Friday, I have a child free night tonight and I might want to go off the rails.

😔
So why not have a night off? If you're losing motivation then build in some slack.

Reactions: 6
So why not have a night off? If you're losing motivation then build in some slack.
I think it’s because I’m scared that if I come off the wagon, I won’t get back on!

that being said, I think a reset is needed.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else get sooo impatient with how slow weight loss is?
I do! My weight is up and down and the days where motivation is low,
I agree with having a night off. Maybe not weekly incase your overall weekly calories bring you out a deficit. I try to stick to my calories most days but sometimes work/life just get in the way and if I've had a decent week, I will still track the most part but if I go out for dinner etc I'll guesstimate but won't deprive if its something I really want. I know doing that or having a meal out I'll be heavier the following day but that tends to then spur me on until I drop back down then the mission starts again.

My weight today was 160.2lbs, so lost 10lbs since 3rd Jan. Not great, not poor imo but it has been bareable giving myself leeway as if i restrict too much ill crack and give up again. Just trying to stick with it. Dying to get into the 150s as my goal weight is 140lbs with my heaviest ever weight (pre starting again in 2022) being 180lbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.