Weight Loss and Healthy Living #5 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on it! Calorie counted, drank 2.5 litres of water and just been to an Aquafit class — love that it doesn’t actually feel like a workout but you can feel it once you’re out the water 😂

I can be good all week because I can organise my day around my work schedule but everything always goes to tit on the weekend and I end up not being healthy and stuffing my face with crap! Does anyone have any tips for not letting it all go tits up over the weekend?
Oh gawd I’m the same! Angel all week and then the weekend comes round and it’s like I’ve not eaten for days or something. I need to stop treating myself for a good week like I’m a dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any tips for not letting it all go tits up over the weekend?
Planning nice treat dinners. Pizza, curry, fakeaways etc.. honestly I wouldn’t have made any progress if I took each weekend off but eating stuff like that ^ within my calories or eating back a few exercise calories if ive done a really long walk means I feel like I’m not depriving myself or missing out. I will say this was a lot easier when restaurants were closed!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
NSV: Lost another 2 inches off my waist, which means my waist is now officially less than half my height! 🎉 I always lose weight off my waist last so really pleased to see this shifting. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I was at least 2 stone overweight when I got pregnant but here’s my progress.

Top pics i’m 15 stone 3.5 (heaviest I’ve ever been in my life 😬) bottom pics I’m 12 stone 8. So currently I’m 13 pounds under my pre pregnancy weight.

F2FE56FA-3BF0-43DD-A440-2442116A47C0.jpeg

My target weight is 11 7, which would still have me at overweight so if/once I reach it I’m gonna see how I feel. The mum tum is gonna take some shifting but after having 3 children I’m trying to learn to accept my body shape. Weight always comes off my waist first and then I carry more on my bum and thighs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I was at least 2 stone overweight when I got pregnant but here’s my progress.

Top pics i’m 15 stone 3.5 (heaviest I’ve ever been in my life 😬) bottom pics I’m 12 stone 8. So currently I’m 13 pounds under my pre pregnancy weight.

View attachment 590981
My target weight is 11 7, which would still have me at overweight so if/once I reach it I’m gonna see how I feel. The mum tum is gonna take some shifting but after having 3 children I’m trying to learn to accept my body shape. Weight always comes off my waist first and then I carry more on my bum and thighs.
You look great!!

Reactions: 2

View attachment 590981
Well done! Do you feel fitter and healthier now? I couldn’t believe how much better I felt when I lost weight. You carry it really well I would never have guessed you to be 12.8 from those pictures.

Well done! Do you feel fitter and healthier now? I couldn’t believe how much better I felt when I lost weight. You carry it really well I would never have guessed you to be 12.8 from those pictures.
Yeah I feel like I have so much more energy now. My days are pretty full on with trying to fit in exercise around school runs. But I always feel better once I’ve at least done a decent walk. I always seem to be heavier than I look. The lowest I ever got to after having my first child was 10 stone 7 but I couldn’t maintain it and was literally starving every day so for me around the 11 stone mark is more manageable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I feel like I have so much more energy now. My days are pretty full on with trying to fit in exercise around school runs. But I always feel better once I’ve at least done a decent walk. I always seem to be heavier than I look. The lowest I ever got to after having my first child was 10 stone 7 but I couldn’t maintain it and was literally starving every day so for me around the 11 stone mark is more manageable.
I think wherever you feel comfortable and can maintain without starving yourself is the ideal weight. I’ve always had a really low weight in mind that I want to be but I realise now I couldn’t have much of a life at that weight so am more realistic now, there’s no point being hungry and miserable life is too short! I’m glad you’re feeling like you have so much more energy now, you look great! X

Lost the plot last week and didn't do a real weigh in this week but have gained 1-2 lbs for sure. I struggle so much when I'm really tired with work, too tired to cook and just getting take aways etc. Haven't been walking much although did manage a couple of spins. I find the tiredness so hard to manage tbh, I can deal with normal cravings etc but the all consuming hunger that comes from being exhausted is too much to resist. Keeping on keeping on though!

• Heart
Lost the plot last week and didn't do a real weigh in this week but have gained 1-2 lbs for sure. I struggle so much when I'm really tired with work, too tired to cook and just getting take aways etc. Haven't been walking much although did manage a couple of spins. I find the tiredness so hard to manage tbh, I can deal with normal cravings etc but the all consuming hunger that comes from being exhausted is too much to resist. Keeping on keeping on though!
I feel you. Tiredness is so difficult to overcome. Food is sometimes the only enjoyable thing when your week is difficult !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think wherever you feel comfortable and can maintain without starving yourself is the ideal weight. I’ve always had a really low weight in mind that I want to be but I realise now I couldn’t have much of a life at that weight so am more realistic now, there’s no point being hungry and miserable life is too short! I’m glad you’re feeling like you have so much more energy now, you look great! X
Thank you ☺ I’m really hoping this is the last time I ever have a huge amount to lose 😬 pregnancy is always my excuse to eat what I like. I go back to work in September so would love to be at an ideal weight and just maintaining by then.

Have you got a slow cooker? I find mine great for busy days when I know it’s gonna be a rush making tea later on. Plus there’s always enough to portion out for the next day too, or even freeze.

Reactions: 3
Have you got a slow cooker? I find mine great for busy days when I know it’s gonna be a rush making tea later on. Plus there’s always enough to portion out for the next day too, or even freeze.
I have, but everything I've ever made in it comes out watery :LOL:

View attachment 590981
You look amazing!

Reactions: 1
Went over my calories today, got given a free Indian takeaway from my sister's husband and I couldn't say no 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope you don’t mind me jumping into the thread. I have just started (yet another) weight loss journey. I am aiming to lose around 3 stone and while I found losing weight not too bad years ago, since going through the menopause the weight just seems to creep on and refuse to leave again :rolleyes:
Have started Fast800, and lost 3lbs in week 1; halfway through week 2 now, still motivated and heading out to aquarobics in 10 minutes. Fingers crossed my spare tyres don’t drag me under and drown me :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had dinner out tonight for the first time since September last year. Went miller and Carter, I had the duck parfait, sirloin with chips, garlic Mayo lettuce wedge, beef dripping sauce, truffle Mac n cheese and bone marrow as a side. I had a creme brûlée mini dessert with a coffee afterwards and had two non alcoholic cocktails during my meal
I could explode. Absolutely fantastic but business as usual from tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had dinner out tonight for the first time since September last year. Went miller and Carter, I had the duck parfait, sirloin with chips, garlic Mayo lettuce wedge, beef dripping sauce, truffle Mac n cheese and bone marrow as a side. I had a creme brûlée mini dessert with a coffee afterwards and had two non alcoholic cocktails during my meal
Omg that sounds amazing!!!

I’m going there tomorrow. Cannot wait. I’ve eaten out so much the last couple of weeks! After this bank hol weekend I need to be back on it properly for a while rather than just odd days here and there😂

Reactions: 5
That sounds great, we’ve got a Miller and Carter near us so might have to drop in 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.