Weight Loss and Healthy Living #5 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between the weather and also feeling under the weather my steps this week so far are atrocious so I cant imagine i will have any loss this week. My calorie intake has been ok but for me I think I also need around 10k to 12k steps a day to see a loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Weekly weigh in and down 0.4 of a lb. My diary is now set to lose 0.5lb a week so I’ll take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Week 21: -2 lbs
Total: 3 stone 7 lb

21 lbs to a healthy BMI! Or, to break in down in more manageable chunks for my pea brain: I have to lose half a stone three more times. ☺🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Week 21: -2 lbs
Total: 3 stone 7 lb

21 lbs to a healthy BMI! Or, to break in down in more manageable chunks for my pea brain: I have to lose half a stone three more times. ☺🤞
I like breaking it down! It makes it feel less daunting 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Week 20: -2lb! Didn’t feel i’d done as much exercise this week so thrilled with this. At the beginning of the year I set myself a target to lose 35lb in 35 weeks to coincide with an optimistically booked holiday. Never actually believed i’d do it. I’m now 1.75lb away from that target, which if I lose that next week, will be 3 months in ahead of schedule.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Soooo.. anyone else’s scales give them weird readings sometimes? 🥴 Mine just told me I was 10st 14.. is that not the same as dead on 11st..? 🤔

ANYWAY.. reaching ‘10st something’ after starting the year as 14st something is a massive mental milestone so I’m taking it 😂 absolutely buzzing!
Quoting myself but I weighed in as 10st 13lb 1/4 this morning so it’s official 🎉 Feel good at having got my exercise out of the way this morning because I’m going out tonight and I’m going to spend the day pampering. Hope everyone has a nice weekend whatever your plans are!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Between the weather and also feeling under the weather my steps this week so far are atrocious so I cant imagine i will have any loss this week. My calorie intake has been ok but for me I think I also need around 10k to 12k steps a day to see a loss.
No change for me weighing 1lb more than I did last sat morning.
Haven't managed to do as many steps last few days and had covid jab was writing off last week and hoping if I'm on it next week with cals and steps I will see a decent result.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely demotivated at the mo - I have done nothing since my last post in this thread. I need to kick myself up the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone, Mr Dayn and I started the Newcastle diet on Tuesday, Mr D is type 2 diabetic, and I am being supportive by doing this insane diet with him. 😂

• Heart
Hi everyone, Mr Dayn and I started the Newcastle diet on Tuesday, Mr D is type 2 diabetic, and I am being supportive by doing this insane diet with him. 😂
I hadn't heard of this and had to look this up! Reminds me of Michael Mosley's Fast 800 stuff . There's a good cookbook for Fast 800 if you two are searching for meal inspiration. Best of luck to your Husband, I hope it helps with the diabetes! (and well done you for going along with him!)

Reactions: 2
I hadn't heard of this and had to look this up! Reminds me of Michael Mosley's Fast 800 stuff . There's a good cookbook for Fast 800 if you two are searching for meal inspiration. Best of luck to your Husband, I hope it helps with the diabetes! (and well done you for going along with him!)
I've tried and sort of succeeded with calorie counting before, but feel so deprived. When I started walking when I got a fit it, the weight dropped off. But as I get older it's definitely harder to maintain. I thought this would be impossible to stick to. It's three meal replacement shakes, and one green salad a day, 800 calories in total. For eight weeks, then varying steps back to real meals to maintain. It's very odd, but not starving. 🤔 Going to weigh myself once a week...

Reactions: 3
just wondering if anyone has any scale recommendations? i think it’s where i’m going wrong because i know it takes time to see results but i wanna be able to track it, does that make sense?
i’m looking for a cheapish one that does the body fat % etc :)

Reactions: 1
I’ve eaten too much this weekend. Long drive today. tit bedtime with daughter.
Really cannot face doing exercise :( but feeling guilty

• Heart
I’ve eaten too much this weekend. Long drive today. tit bedtime with daughter.
Really cannot face doing exercise :( but feeling guilty
If it helps, I haven’t exercised for over a week and have put on 2lbs since yesterday after a yummy meal out in a restaurant for the first time since last year. Don’t feel guilty I don’t, our new lifestyles will always include little breaks here and there, it’s what we do most that counts x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If it helps, I haven’t exercised for over a week and have put on 2lbs since yesterday after a yummy meal out in a restaurant for the first time since last year. Don’t feel guilty I don’t, our new lifestyles will always include little breaks here and there, it’s what we do most that counts x
True. I usually do close my rings every day. I feel so bad when I don’t.
Going to a restaurant for the first time since allowed tomorrow !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I maintained this week but had birthday celebrations for my nephew, then I spent a day in bed being sick so happy with that.

It’s been my sons birthday this weekend so would be happy with another maintain this week.

Another 1.5lb done for me and 2.5lb for my husband so that’s 31lb between us from 28th April after me finally switching from SW to CC

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve had 3 takeaways and a meal out since Friday plus a loooot of alcohol, weighed in this morning and I’m still the same weight as beforehand. One bad weekend doesn’t ruin your progress!!

Going to drink lots of water today and get right back to it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.