Weight Loss and Healthy Living #5 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress on you is fab 😍
P.s I'm a little envious of your height, I'm barely scraping 5'0 and would feckin love to be tall! 😂
It looks a lot better. It feicin sticks to me at the end now from static ☹🤣🤣 thanks though gonna get one similar !
Grass is always greener. Dating is SHITE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I lost 1.2lb this week!! So happy!
That brings me down to 13 2.2!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well done on keeping going, everyone! ✨

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself this week as I've taken a tumble and haven't been able to exercise at all. I'm still calorie counting, but it's been a struggle without my usual routine! 😫

In other news, I picked up some of this crustless bread, which I'd seen recommend via Slimming World users on the 'gram. I had some toasted and it's pretty good. Much more filling than the WW/Danish 45 calorie bread.

1571925892400-km-no-crusts-soft-white-pack-shot-32240-5853512-2-low-res-p1dnv0m6i6e288ia5ptuqm...png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My story is a strange one!!

I lost 8 stone in 2017, met my ex wife who then up and left me while I was pregnant with our IVF baby, through that and stress I’ve gained quite a lot of it back. I was down to a lovely 12 stone which was my goal weight, so now I’m back on track to shifting it again. It’s so much harder now I have a toddler, a single working mum, stress with covid, money etc but, I’ve done it once and I can do it again. Id love to post some before and after photos from my first transformation but I’d rather stay anonymous 😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
0.4lb away from that elusive 1 stone weight loss. I've been chasing this stone loss for what feels like a lifetime

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My story is a strange one!!

I lost 8 stone in 2017, met my ex wife who then up and left me while I was pregnant with our IVF baby, through that and stress I’ve gained quite a lot of it back. I was down to a lovely 12 stone which was my goal weight, so now I’m back on track to shifting it again. It’s so much harder now I have a toddler, a single working mum, stress with covid, money etc but, I’ve done it once and I can do it again. Id love to post some before and after photos from my first transformation but I’d rather stay anonymous 😭😂
You can absolutely do it! I’ve got a preschooler and work as well. I do home workouts as getting out is sooo difficult - plus no time because of work/preschooler!

Reactions: 6
Lost 1lb this week, probably from having my hair cut 😅 I'm now 1lb lower than when I started in Feb 🙈 haven't been tracking cals since the free trail ended so that's probably why. Is mfp any good? I find it hard to track when home cooking

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can absolutely do it! I’ve got a preschooler and work as well. I do home workouts as getting out is sooo difficult - plus no time because of work/preschooler!
Thank you! I try so hard to move more which deffo helps, my issue is by the end of the day it’s just easier for me to make something quick that usually ends up being terrible for me. I also live alone so boredom is another one when my little one is in bed! I know I’ll do it again, I was so happy with my body before and then now I feel worse than I did when I was big originally 😭

Reactions: 2
Lost 1lb this week, probably from having my hair cut 😅 I'm now 1lb lower than when I started in Feb 🙈 haven't been tracking cals since the free trail ended so that's probably why. Is mfp any good? I find it hard to track when home cooking
I am a big fan of MFP (400 day streak 👌) and you can create recipes and add the ingredients, I tend to do it as I go. I find it really, really useful. I've got most of the meals I cook added as recipes now, it can be a little time consuming at first to put them in but I tend to cook the same meals so it's great to have them to hand without starting again every time.

Reactions: 7
200g on since weds BUT NSV I tried on the size 14 skinny jeans again and they actually do up now! They’re uncomfortable AF but when I first bought them I could barely get them over my bum, so progress!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I lost 1.2lb this week!! So happy!
That brings me down to 13 2.2!
That super news well done sven.

Not much exiting stuff to report today
Done school run and lilds have walk toddler baby ballet class and walk dog later so might hit 15k steps today.
Dident get to pamper myself or dye hair yesterday so intend to do that this weekend a non food treat.
So far today had peanut butter bagal thin I love 💘 bagals.
1 Cadbury cake bar 100 cals.
Intend have wine and pizza later but stay within calories since increased cals much more manageable.

Making more effort planning outfits doing make up daily.
Wore new pjs last night and realised I need to have nice clothes and time to pamper to make me feel good about myself.
Gutted I can't find any nice jeans to fit me.
Brought some yesterday size 14 they don't fit but think I'm keeping as potential non scale victory.
This mornings scales back to 81.30kg so Dident gain think slimming world made me more anxious about scales and fluctuation in the past.

Have a great day everyone.

I am a big fan of MFP (400 day streak 👌) and you can create recipes and add the ingredients, I tend to do it as I go. I find it really, really useful. I've got most of the meals I cook added as recipes now, it can be a little time consuming at first to put them in but I tend to cook the same meals so it's great to have them to hand without starting again every time.
Can you link it to say a BBC good food recipe? I find I have smaller portions and then the kids will have seconds so never really know how many portions per recipe I'm getting

Reactions: 1
Can you link it to say a BBC good food recipe? I find I have smaller portions and then the kids will have seconds so never really know how many portions per recipe I'm getting
The best way to track a recipe on MFP is to enter each ingredient into the recipe as you add it to the pan/bowl/whatever. On MFP it will ask you to say how many servings, to begin with just put ‘1’ and save the recipe.

when the recipe is cooked, weigh it ALL and enter this as the servings, for eg if the whole thing weighs 1200g enter 1200 servings, then you can just weigh out portions you need, so you can enter 250 servings for 250g for the kids and 500 servings for 500g for yourself.

you can import the ingredients/recipe from an online recipe like BBC but MFP will randomly pick the brands or ingredients for you and it might be different to what you have in the cupboard.

Done school run and lilds have walk toddler baby ballet class and walk dog later so might hit 15k steps today.
Dident get to pamper myself or dye hair yesterday so intend to do that this weekend a non food treat.
Intend have wine and pizza later but stay within calories since increased cals much more manageable.

Wore new pjs last night and realised I need to have nice clothes and time to pamper to make me feel good about myself.
Brought some yesterday size 14 they don't fit but think I'm keeping as potential non scale victory.
This mornings scales back to 81.30kg so Dident gain think slimming world made me more anxious about scales and fluctuation in the past.

Have you tried tesco jeans? They’re the only ones I can get in to comfortably

Guys I am being a total nightmare since my birthday 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ While ever there’s cake around I am eating everything in sight. With sweets and chocolate it lasts for ever so I’m not worried about portioning up and fitting into my daily calories but rather than eating one stale cake a day for the next fortnight we are going IN! Have done some exercise though, and it’s interesting how sluggish and lacking in energy I feel compared with the last four months of healthy eating!

Reactions: 8
Weekly weigh in and 1lbs down. Really pleased. I’m only at the start and I have a long way to go. I’ve devised a three week meal plan for breakfast, lunch and tea that I can rotate and found it’s really helped. Working with two small kids means I never have the energy to plan and now I don’t have to I just look at my sheet. It’s all calorie counted too. Was a total arse to write out but so pleased I made the effort.
My steps are getting better. Managed 5k every day which for me is huge! I was doing 2k in the week and less than 900 on a weekend back in March.

@Laur91 I didn’t realise I could import recipes into mfp so thanks for that, will keep an eye out for the random brands it uses though.

Reactions: 9
With MFP just make sure you check when you scan a barcode as sometimes the calories don’t match the packaging. And the odd time it’s a totally different product 😅

I find it easy to use tho, and as someone else has said it’s easier when you save meals.

The best way to track a recipe on MFP is to enter each ingredient into the recipe as you add it to the pan/bowl/whatever. On MFP it will ask you to say how many servings, to begin with just put ‘1’ and save the recipe.

when the recipe is cooked, weigh it ALL and enter this as the servings, for eg if the whole thing weighs 1200g enter 1200 servings, then you can just weigh out portions you need, so you can enter 250 servings for 250g for the kids and 500 servings for 500g for yourself.

you can import the ingredients/recipe from an online recipe like BBC but MFP will randomly pick the brands or ingredients for you and it might be different to what you have in the cupboard.
That’s genius I’ve never thought of doing that. I usually weigh it all and put whatever servings it says.

Thank you! I try so hard to move more which deffo helps, my issue is by the end of the day it’s just easier for me to make something quick that usually ends up being terrible for me. I also live alone so boredom is another one when my little one is in bed! I know I’ll do it again, I was so happy with my body before and then now I feel worse than I did when I was big originally 😭
I feel you - I’ve tried to start reading or doing puzzles to stop myself from eating. Or saving a treat until then. It is awful because having children totally changes you and your composition and your confidence.

Wallis jeans are quite good

Have you tried tesco jeans? They’re the only ones I can get in to comfortably
Definitely agree, I think its the contour skinny jeans I get and they fit which is rare for me 😂 jeans shopping is never something I like. Plus they do the different leg lengths, and if you have club card vouchers, you can use those for money off!

*this sounds like an ad for Tesco. #notsponsored 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.