Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lisdiz

VIP Member
I used to follow his fiancée, she has had some very weird work done - doesn’t even look human anymore :/
I was looking and thought the same. She looked like she had that weird Demi Moore catwalk look to her face.

I am 100% natural. I don’t know how I feel about plastic surgery. I mean it looks like she has had everything done On her face.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Has anyone done Slimfast in between calorie counting as a quick fix? Im feeling upset as I want to lose 5-6lbs and get rid of the bloat there come over me this past week and a half, so was thinking of purchasing a shake bundle box and have one instead of breakfast and my evening meal for a week, see if it helps.... 🤔

Lyricallie

Chatty Member
It’s my third date too! Fingers crossed for us 🤞🏻 I haven’t got a dress yet either so every pound counts 😂
Ha I had my dress fitting, the pins are still in my dress. Lockdown happened just after I had my fitting. My mum had to go rescue my dress from the dressmaker as I live 6 hours away 🙈.

Absolutely! I can't wait until the gyms reopen! 😊

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’ve just finished my first week this week and I feel incredible. I’ve not weighed myself yet but the exercises alone have just given me such a boost. I did a similar workout plan two years ago before I got pregnant which was really tough and I was the best I’ve ever looked and felt, but I feel these workouts are even harder so I’m hoping I feel like I did before!
I would love to know more about how it works tbh I was a bit confused. Do you have to do the workouts at the same time she does them on the app or are they stored there for you whenever?

Mermer89

Hi, does anyone use their TDEE and find it works for calorie counting? Calculator says 2400 calories for me but seems high, need to do something.

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Is anyone here losing weight via Keto? I am planning to begin next week, but by reducing the carbs I have as I am a bit of a carb fiend. My plan is to have meals without pasta, rice, bread during the week and allowing myself a limited amount of carbs on Sat and Sunday. I don't think I could go fully Keto, especially as I don't eat a great deal of meat. Just really curious to see if anyone else is doing Keto?

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Use a TDEE calculator. MFP is notorious for giving a too low calorie allowance. It could be that you were only losing 1lb because you were under eating and so your body was storing more fat. Although, 1lb a week is a great, sustainable loss. But definitely use an online calculator and then adjust the calories in the app accordingly rather than going on what they recommend.
I did this earlier and got different readings :( v confused now. I would love to eat 1500 and lose 1 lb but losing that same amount when I ate 1200 makes me think it’s not possible. Just wondering if Nutracheck’s calculation is accurate!

So does anyone on here have any experience with anti depressants and weight loss/gain? Have been described setraline for mild depression and anxiety/OCD and I haven’t started them yet - mainly because I’m waiting for next week so I’m not at work feeling unwell from possible side effects but just wondering if anyone had any idea on how it effects your weight. I’m not overly nervous to take them on the weight front as I know I need to but just don’t want to be fighting a losing battle with weight loss you know 😂

gee_beth

VIP Member
Can’t believe it’s been a month since Christmas. I’ve maintained for a month but can’t help thinking if I’d have got back on track I would have lost 4-5lbs by now. I only have half a stone to lose to get to my goal weighbut I’m finding that is making me complacent. When I had more to lose I felt motivated. Ugh wish I could find the willpower
I’m in the same boat, only got half a stone to lose but the motivation is practically non existent:cautious:

prinnygrace

VIP Member
This is absolutely my danger zone too. This is when I start looking for cheese and crackers. I've just started having my dinner earlier 😂

I've also been trying to distract myself at the danger zone by doing housework haha.
I can’t have dinner too early or the danger zone just moves to the evening 🤣🤣 last week I got out on a walk for a little while to distract me but bloody storm Christoph is putting stops to all those plans😅 didn’t do anything today and didn’t have the urge to go and eat everything in the cupboard so maybe it’s just a getting used to it kind of thing

Boogs

VIP Member
Hi, does anyone use their TDEE and find it works for calorie counting? Calculator says 2400 calories for me but seems high, need to do something.
So what you now need to do is reduce your calories for a loss. 500 for a 1lb weekly loss and 1000 for a 2lb weekly loss.

I don’t really have any advice but I’ve done couch to 5k twice now (got to about week 3/4) and I always found the first week so hard. Like “this has GOT to be for people fitter than I am” hard. As you say, couldn’t even manage the 60 seconds but seriously push yourself and persist because by end of week 2/3 I was feeling so much more confident and was even getting that endorphin rush that pushed me through when it was really hard. I only gave it up because I fell pregnant both times coincidentally 😂😂 You’ve got this 💪🏼 Just slow it right down to where it suits you and you’ll get there...you could even do week 1 over and over until it gets easier.
Thank you!! That’s fab advice about doing wk 1 over and over if I find it still too tough to move to the next level, thank you!

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Exciting delivery!! Going to save them for the weekend but plan on using one base for pizza and one for pancakes I saw on Instagram🤩 wasn’t going to get the brownie mix after mixed reviews but so many people on Instagram love them so thought I might as well try since I was paying delivery!
Omgggg mine came today too 😂 pizza at the weekend, can’t wait!!

Libbub

VIP Member
Morning girls, weigh day, -3! I’ve lost one stone four pounds, this week was definitely the hardest with the snow and the sheer lack of motivation but I remember how I feel ever single summer and miss out on lots of lovely days out because I’m too mortified at the lumps 😂 I’ve completely changed the way I look at food after years of SW and the awful relationship with food they teach it’s turned my world around! Off to Sainsbury’s to get the 400kcal stonebake pizza 🤤 Happy Weekend 🤍
That's interesting, what is the problem with SW as you see it? I've never tried it myself but thought it sounded amazing, being able to eat as much of certain foods etc. Sounds ideal. I've always gone with counting calories.