Weight Loss and Healthy Living #2 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and my stonebake pizza tonight 🤤
Same girl same 🍕🍕🍕
Absolutely loved reading this post, you’ve smashed it! Well done, I’m so happy for you!

Thanks to reading here this morning, ive just completed a Leslie Sansone 5k walk :)
Leslie is a legend in my house! I have to admit I mute her and okay my own music though so I don’t have to listen to her voice 😂😂😂 the workouts really work!

Reactions: 2
Hi guys I’ve just binged this whole thread and found it so motivating so I’m going to join too if that’s ok 😊 I gained a stone over the last year from being in lockdowns for most of it and drinking way too much.
Im already down 5lbs since last week (mostly water weight id guess) but still have a stone to lose to get back to my goal! My calorie goal is around 1700 and I’ve started running every morning and just bought weights to try preserve some muscle.
Are there any other vegans on here? I feel like I never get enough protein and eat way too many carbs 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone! New to this thread. So I'm 5'3" and around 12 stone. I'd really like to lose some weight. I don't know how much, I just want to feel more confident in myself and in my body as right now I hate the way I look. I've put a LOT of weight on in the past few years, especially in the last year with all these lockdowns. I'm really glad to come across this thread as I think it could give me some motivation and it'll be nice to talk to people who are also losing weight!

I'm a very picky eater, and don't like any vegetables at all. (I have tried many times!) I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for meals I could make? I always struggle in the past as I end up getting bored of eating the same meals.

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone! New to this thread. So I'm 5'3" and around 12 stone. I'd really like to lose some weight. I don't know how much, I just want to feel more confident in myself and in my body as right now I hate the way I look. I've put a LOT of weight on in the past few years, especially in the last year with all these lockdowns. I'm really glad to come across this thread as I think it could give me some motivation and it'll be nice to talk to people who are also losing weight!

I'm a very picky eater, and don't like any vegetables at all. (I have tried many times!) I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for meals I could make? I always struggle in the past as I end up getting bored of eating the same meals.
What sort of foods do you have normally? Do you like lentils/beans/pulses?

What sort of foods do you have normally? Do you like lentils/beans/pulses?
Yeah I'm okay with most lentils/beans/pulses. I like chicken, turkey, mince, rice, potato, pasta etc. It's mainly fish, lamb, pork, beef and vegetables that I don't like. I can normally stick to a diet for a few weeks, but then I end up getting bored of having the same meals.

Yeah I'm okay with most lentils/beans/pulses. I like chicken, turkey, mince, rice, potato, pasta etc. It's mainly fish, lamb, pork, beef and vegetables that I don't like. I can normally stick to a diet for a few weeks, but then I end up getting bored of having the same meals.
Off the top of my head - Potato and cannellini bean soup? Lentil curry? Turkey mince or green lentil cottage pie? Chickpea and rice pilaf? If you like potato then maybe jacket sweet potatoes? Roast chicken and mash or potatoes? Gnocchi? Katsu curry? home-breaded chicken and home-made chips? Chicken and coconut milk curry? If you like cheese maybe paneer based recipes? Black bean and lime soup? Three/five bean chilli with rice or tortilla chips?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Off the top of my head - Potato and cannellini bean soup? Lentil curry? Turkey mince or green lentil cottage pie? Chickpea and rice pilaf? If you like potato then maybe jacket sweet potatoes? Roast chicken and mash or potatoes? Gnocchi? Katsu curry? home-breaded chicken and home-made chips? Chicken and coconut milk curry? If you like cheese maybe paneer based recipes? Black bean and lime soup? Three/five bean chilli with rice or tortilla chips?
Thank you so much, a lot of these I’d definitely like and I’m happy to give them all a try.

Reactions: 1
How was the Francis diet?
Atm fine!! I'm eating a lottttt but it's still early so I can't really say whether the plan will change/food dropped. I know he definitely does put people on low calories or at least two-three workouts at most, but pre-lockdown I'd spend three hours in the gym over the course of a day so that (albeit personal preference) hasn't really bothered me and it's been good to get back to working out

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty happy with today's food choices. Had a tuna, spinach and tomato bap for breakfast. For lunch I had roasted some chicken breasts to keep in the fridge so I had a chicken, tomato, pickled beetroot and jalapeno bap and for tea I've made a dish with chickpeas, rice, mushrooms, red pepper, celery and onion fried in some BBQ sauce which is really nice. I did have some snack foods but considering it's a Friday and I usually eat non-stop on Fridays I'm feeling positive.

Did a 25 minute dance workout video after work as well which was fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys quick question does anyone know how many calories are in a box of wok and go? Can’t seem to find the calories anywhere!

Hi guys I’ve just binged this whole thread and found it so motivating so I’m going to join too if that’s ok 😊 I gained a stone over the last year from being in lockdowns for most of it and drinking way too much.
Im already down 5lbs since last week (mostly water weight id guess) but still have a stone to lose to get back to my goal! My calorie goal is around 1700 and I’ve started running every morning and just bought weights to try preserve some muscle.
Are there any other vegans on here? I feel like I never get enough protein and eat way too many carbs 😕
Hey I'm new to this thread and vegan 👋🏻

Reactions: 4
Guys - not been the best week for me food wise nor exercise wise (buggered a tendon in my ankle 😭😭😭) BUT I’ve managed to get into a smaller pair of jeans 🎉🎉🎉

Resting my foot and hoping to get back out running on Monday 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys - not been the best week for me food wise nor exercise wise (buggered a tendon in my ankle 😭😭😭) BUT I’ve managed to get into a smaller pair of jeans 🎉🎉🎉

Well done on the smaller jeans! Hope your foot gets better quickly.

I've also bust the tendon in my ankle!! So demoralising! Good luck getting back to it, hope you feel better ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Weigh day for me:

Week 8: -2 lbs
Total: 1 stone 7 lbs

Hit my goal for February a little early (7 lbs). Clothes are definitely looser at this point! Off to get my workout in before brekkie.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thought I’d weigh myself to see what the damage was for the past couple of weeks - thankfully haven’t fallen crazy off the wagon this week and it deffo shows as I’ve lost a 1lb which I’m chuffed with because it means I’ve passed 20lbs loss 🎉

It’s really motivated me to get back to it to see if I can go sub 250lbs for my birthday in April which is another 12lbs off. If I don’t get there at least I’ll have given it a good go - find breaking things down into milestones is so much easier than looking at the big number...especially if you’ve got loads to lose like I do! Anyway, starting to really see a difference in my body and clothes fitting. Luckily I’m tall so feel slimmer already which is great, can’t wait to see what I’ll look like in another stones time 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
After a naughty weekend last week I’ve lost 0.6 of a lb which I’ll take happily!

Reactions: 14
I lost 2lbs my first week back on it. All I did was aim for 1500 cals average, my diet didn’t really change all that much! And I hit 10k steps a day. Next week I’m going to do some work outs in the evenings and attempt c25k again

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.