Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean to be rude... but how much experience does she have of working with influencers from
a brand perspective? £42.40 is a lot of money!
For an hour and a half of her talking in riddles and going off at a tangent? With lots of “you’re a boss babe” bleeping hell! I am doing a webinar in a few weeks about my line of work and I’m not getting paid and the person organising isn’t asking for money, it’s simply to share knowledge. However I’m a bloody expert in my field and if I got £42 for my webinar I’d be ecstatic - but I assume she’s going to get loads of people signing up? I’m in the wrong business!

But as you say? What experience does she even have - she’s sold some porridge oat bars? That’s it?

Reactions: 5
I don’t mean to be rude... but how much experience does she have of working with influencers from
a brand perspective? £42.40 is a lot of money!
Fark me! I saw she was pondering the idea and asking for ideas on pricing. I really thought it would be £10 (nit that I’d sign up). Ie a entry price, get a load of people on board, make an impression, get them to sign up for further courses. Sheesh.

Reactions: 4
Fark me! I saw she was pondering the idea and asking for ideas on pricing. I really thought it would be £10 (nit that I’d sign up). Ie a entry price, get a load of people on board, make an impression, get them to sign up for further courses. Sheesh.
She said she wanted it to remain accessible. I don’t have £40+ to spend on a 40 minute chat from someone who by their own admission is scatty and undisciplined.

Reactions: 6
Today we have morning after pill information. I don’t know why she’d share with Instagram that BigSlice couldn’t pull out in time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Her body, her choice, but didn’t she have almost life threatening blood loss after both babies? Why would you risk another pregnancy and not use more effective contraception? I realise I may be being too judgey here, but I wouldn’t risk it.

That is an utter joke !! And in VERY BAD TASTE if
She accepted payment for that. I’d love nhs Scotland to respond to a freedom of information request establishing just how many people got the vaccine “because some random instagrammer got it” . I sinncerly hope this was done for free but she put unpaid ad in her free face cream whereas this one just said ad so I doubt it. If I see anymore wannabes in this tit show I
Will be sending that request myself

If you feel
Inclined

Last edited:
That is an utter joke !! And in VERY BAD TASTE if
She accepted payment for that. I’d love nhs Scotland to respond to a freedom of information request establishing just how many people got the vaccine “because some random instagrammer got it” . I sinncerly hope this was done for free but she put unpaid ad in her free face cream whereas this one just said ad so I doubt it. If I see anymore wannabes in this tit show I
Will be sending that request myself

If you feel
Inclined

She’s vile, one person said they were pissed off at her taking a few for this- probably more than a nurse ends in a day, grotbags responded and it was the most passive aggressive gaslighting nonsense ever! She says she only accepts vary few bits of paid ad work- what utter bollocks, nobody wants her that’s why she has to take this stuff!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Imagine taking money from the nhs to advertise the vaccine?! Couldn’t she just use her platform to raise awareness of it anyway without taking money? I am appalled & disgusted.

What a total low life scum bag 😵🤮

Reactions: 1
If I were her my response would be

“Yes, I’ll take the ad but I would like to donate the fee to the NHS (or another worthy cause)”.

Hello, new to here but looked her up as she’s been doing my head in. The making herself an authority on ALL topics, being a total mess but hey why not be paid to mentor other people and the 42 quid webinar (being an influencer doesn’t make you well qualified to tell other people how to handle influencers) are so annoying. But the #ad to say you’ve had your jab is truly scummy. As someone who’s sweating in PPE all day and trying to help people with the virus, seeing this cake-mix scoffing divvy be paid to be a face of the vaccine is galling to say the least.

Reactions: 5
Blocking and bitching about a woman who told her to get her thyroid checked was the end for me. Turns out she had a cancerous lump. She unblocked and apologised but too little too late. She was up in arms about unsolicited health advice and as good as told the woman to duck off from what I remember.

Reactions: 9
I’ll predict another insta break to lick her wounds similar to what she did with the head veil fiasco then come back pleading to have done soul searching and asking for forgiveness for not having done her due diligence on the morales of a vaccine paid ad. She will at she’s “focussing on her community” either that or some text book “haters gonna hate” meme with “you do you babe” and gloss over it like it didn’t happen.
Place your bets.
Money would be better spent on making videos of nhs abs care home workers than wannabe whatever the hell these lot think they are .

I’ll predict another insta break to lick her wounds similar to what she did with the head veil fiasco then come back pleading to have done soul searching and asking for forgiveness for not having done her due diligence on the morales of a vaccine paid ad. She will at she’s “focussing on her community” either that or some text book “haters gonna hate” meme with “you do you babe” and gloss over it like it didn’t happen.
Place your bets.
Money would be better spent on making videos of nhs abs care home workers than wannabe whatever the hell these lot think they are .
No she won’t have another insta break, Thailand isn’t open at the moment so she’d have nowhere to go. She also has chickens arriving soon so lots of “tit content” of her not actually looking after them!