Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a bloke in the background of her stories/photos that she posted. I was convinced she had said she was child and big slice free and was looking for recommendations for the Saturday night on her own.

Have you seen her bio is all ā€œitā€™s the school holidays so Iā€™m not hereā€. Hope her patrons arenā€™t paying to be part of her club over the next six or seven weeks as sheā€™s not posting on the Find Your Happy thing either. I did think she was away with a female friend though, on her story highlight sheā€™s swimming with another woman.

Have you seen her bio is all ā€œitā€™s the school holidays so Iā€™m not hereā€. Hope her patrons arenā€™t paying to be part of her club over the next six or seven weeks as sheā€™s not posting on the Find Your Happy thing either. I did think she was away with a female friend though, on her story highlight sheā€™s swimming with another woman.
It doesnā€™t make sense. Itā€™s the holidays so Iā€™m working on all my other accounts but not my personal one ? Surley it would be the other way around ? School
Holidays donā€™t make you incapacitated. I find it hard to believe sheā€™s 24/7 Mary poppins until school is back. More likely she got the cheque for the bad taste vaccine post and can afford to take her foot off the pedal . Wonder if ā€œher communityā€
Counts as work during schools break

Reactions: 1
Yes totally, and sheā€™s not seemingly done anything on the other accounts either. I wonder if all those customers paying for an early morning check in get money off for this time? My main wonder though is why canā€™t her husband do anything so she can keep her business going at this time, like you say, most people donā€™t stop work for six weeks because their kids are off.

Her ā€œdmsā€ were going crazy- clearly she reads here and wants to update us on where she is. I mean if her DMs were going crazy and people were genuinely concerned then all I can say is what a condescending bleep she is- eh guys itā€™s the internet. I actually just canā€™t with this witch. Oh and I have just heard a rumour sorry about it being her husband playing away not her but if I say too much she may rumble who I am so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Soz!

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s just attention seeking. Typical behaviour from a wannabe ā€œdmā€™s going crazy!ā€

I thought that was so rude, being all ā€œitā€™s just the Internet guys calm downā€ yeah but itā€™s also your job and how youā€™ve met all these people, no need to be patronising about them checking in on you.

Reactions: 6
So patronising and offhand - same as she is with anyone who contacts her to saying anything other than how great she is.

It doesnā€™t make sense. Itā€™s the holidays so Iā€™m working on all my other accounts but not my personal one ? Surley it would be the other way around ? School
Holidays donā€™t make you incapacitated. I find it hard to believe sheā€™s 24/7 Mary poppins until school is back. More likely she got the cheque for the bad taste vaccine post and can afford to take her foot off the pedal . Wonder if ā€œher communityā€
Counts as work during schools break
Until a short while ago she was quite the expert in having two babies close in age, being home with them and having a strict schedule. Now it seems she canā€™t even work on her ā€œbusinessā€ that people subscribe to as itā€™s school holidaysā€¦

Reactions: 2
So patronising and offhand - same as she is with anyone who contacts her to saying anything other than how great she is.

Until a short while ago she was quite the expert in having two babies close in age, being home with them and having a strict schedule. Now it seems she canā€™t even work on her ā€œbusinessā€ that people subscribe to as itā€™s school holidaysā€¦
She couldn't even keep her house clean...it always looks a midden, as does she!

Reactions: 2

Thatā€™s right bed at 7pm military style for her me time .