Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of times she’s tags Lucy lord (james smiths hanger-on) is creepy as duck. She’s obsessed with her or at least piggy backing on her following. She’s banging on about discord now and how Instagram is done. Yeah ask anyone who has started a fizzled out on one pal.

Her account is shocking, I can’t even be bothered bitching about her on here. Anyway she won’t be gone, she is probably just been away for Easter with kids and didn’t want us to know. She won’t give up the account because it’s her way of getting freebies and having clout with the Edinburgh wankers who she isn’t rich enough to be part of so pretends she not all about that when she is clearly desperate to be all about that!

Reactions: 1
God the cakes 🥱 as boring as the cake toppers. I’m sure Lucy Lord got a shout out?

Reactions: 2
She hinted at a breast lump being investigated ion one of her last stories so hope she’s ok

Just saw someone was asking about Wee Slice on Lovely Lydia’s page (who is indeed lovely!). Apparently she is ‘ok’ having found the Easter holidays ‘a lot’. And is ‘enjoying a social media break’

I’m sure she’ll be back when her hubby needs her to flog some gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s back but has deleted most of her grid - are we doing ANOTHER weeslice 2.0 revamp?

Reactions: 1