Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord, what an absolutely miserable, sour faced looking person she is. Feed your bleeping chickens!

Reactions: 1
I hadn’t looked at her page for ages but just did. Why didn’t she brush her hair for that making work work video advert ?! I’m all for being relaxed but wouldn’t you ? !

I hadn’t looked at her page for ages but just did. Why didn’t she brush her hair for that making work work video advert ?! I’m all for being relaxed but wouldn’t you ? !
What’s the point of even going to the hairdressers when literally her hair is a riot the next day. Don’t get me wrong I can’t be fucked being fancy but I at least brush my hair a couple of times a week- grotty, you just know she’s hoaching!

Just seen her latest stories re the poor wee kittens ( and having to be pts because of some congenital issue) ....surely she should have got them checked over by vets before she took them home , or better still not get them in the first place or at least from a reputable source and not some feral farm cats with god knows what wrong with them that could have infected the children eg parvovirus/cmv but then we know she does things on a whim first,before thinking things through later

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s used ‘pacific ally’ in a couple of posts recently when it ought to be ‘specifically’. Is she doing it on purpose? Not going to give her the satisfaction of commenting - but it’s getting very difficult to resist. First time I thought it was a typo. Now I think she could just be that stupid.

She’s used ‘pacific ally’ in a couple of posts recently when it ought to be ‘specifically’. Is she doing it on purpose? Not going to give her the satisfaction of commenting - but it’s getting very difficult to resist. First time I thought it was a typo. Now I think she could just be that stupid.
Educated at a private school dontcha know.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everyone back on the health and fitness bandwagon! This time it’s via “close friends” on stories. Yawn. How many more times can she peddle the same shite and expect people to buy in?

But she’s woken up to millions of requests! Sure hun- more of the same stories that you’ve been posting for the past 3 years- went for a run, oh but now I must post that I ate a cake so I sound relatable and I don’t know what I’m actually trying to say anymore because I’m scared of losing followers by becoming a fitness account because I still want to pretend that I am body positive. Bore off!

Reactions: 2
But she’s woken up to millions of requests! Sure hun- more of the same stories that you’ve been posting for the past 3 years- went for a run, oh but now I must post that I ate a cake so I sound relatable and I don’t know what I’m actually trying to say anymore because I’m scared of losing followers by becoming a fitness account because I still want to pretend that I am body positive. Bore off!
I thought she was trying to me mrs fekin goodlife now ? 🙄

Ffs her obsession with Lucy lord is nauseating and just plain weird. She bakes and knows James smith what is the attraction and what makes either of them qualified to guide others ?!

Just seen her stories this morning - but missed what happened yesterday - take it the chickens have been attacked by foxes?

Just seen her stories this morning - but missed what happened yesterday - take it the chickens have been attacked by foxes?
3 chickens taken by fox( apparently) ...not surprisingly given the coop set up
is avian flu still prevalent in her area as it didn't look like she was following guidelines re bio security

3 chickens taken by fox( apparently) ...not surprisingly given the coop set up
is avian flu still prevalent in her area as it didn't look like she was following guidelines re bio security
Thanks! I wasn't surprised from the stories I've seen of hers either.

Avian Flu measures are still in place for the whole of the UK too I think, though you wouldn't know it from what she's been posting either.