Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord how patronisingly sickening .
plants insects and chickens, who is she trying to convince ?
Spotted she removed all the business information from her bio too.

So are people still paying for this ’membership’ she’s doing? She has just basically admitted she‘s let it fall to the wayside. Hope they have received refunds!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So are people still paying for this ’membership’ she’s doing? She has just basically admitted she‘s let it fall to the wayside. Hope they have received refunds!
Nothings been posted on that page since June, looks like another flash in the pan

On her stories this morning, she's talking about some broken piggy banks 🤷‍♀️and in the background ( although not in view) there's Lola having the most histrionic meltdown( screaming and sobbing) ...she's at least 5 now maybe 6? ....I'd be embarrassed and rather concerned if my kids were having such tantrums by that age, and why did she even have to film this while smiling? ..put your phone down and deal with your kids? What a dick
C3109555-C064-41DE-9C79-6CE57DF0517B.jpg

Last edited:
On her stories this morning, she's talking about some broken piggy banks 🤷‍♀️and in the background ( although not in view) there's Lola having the most histrionic meltdown( screaming and sobbing) ...she's at least 5 now maybe 6? ....I'd be embarrassed and rather concerned if my kids were having such tantrums by that age, and why did she even have to film this while smiling? ..put your phone down and deal with your kids? What a dickView attachment 714882
She's deleted it now!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So now she doesn’t care about growing her account … riiight. It’s all about living the good life - now that she’s failing miserably at keeping followers.

So now she doesn’t care about growing her account … riiight. It’s all about living the good life - now that she’s failing miserably at keeping followers.
She doesn’t care because she’s got enough money without Instagram- Instagram was literally a hobby for her so she could laugh at people who follow her. Which is why I can’t understand the bleeping weird wellness tit she started and why anyone thought she’d do it for longer than 15 minutes?

So she’s literally said it’s too much work , effort and arse kissing involved in doing the job that people supposedly pay her , to tell them , how to do that job ? Genius.
I am dying to know about “the community “.

She did seem to fancy herself as some kind of guru - hence the 'community', but in reality has such poor engagement and lacking any kind of direction - anyone remember the wee slice meet and greet which was an unmitigated disaster with lots of unhappy followers
She'd obviously fancied herself as an influencer at one time but is trying too hard to seem edgy and relevant , and jumping on any bandwagon
Now she's shilling her husband's rum and gin from back of her car , the house always looks a tip, as does she- why would I want to take advice from her?
she starts so many ventures but fails to follow through with practical all of them

Last edited:
It’s probably a good job she apparvrly doesn’t care about social media anymore cos no one , NO ONE wants to know about pet Chickens. I am not convinced about this whole “good life” set up she claims to be loving , baking & rearing chicks & plants . I think she’d much rather be back in city life and working