We are twin set

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s staying at JBH from the photos too - there’s a daily charge to use the other pools (eg Al Naseem) if you stay at JBH though and from memory it’s not insignificant (for what you essentially get!)

Reactions: 2
I think she’s staying at JBH from the photos too - there’s a daily charge to use the other pools (eg Al Naseem) if you stay at JBH though and from memory it’s not insignificant (for what you essentially get!)
Maybe she’s just posing for a few photos there and back to the other hotel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Zionists doing zionist stuff. How dare they visit a muslim country yet back the horror that israel is inflicting and not breathe a word of sorrow for the thousands of Palestinians murdered?

Reactions: 7
I do find it insane that people who don’t see Arabs as equals choose to holiday in Islamic countries and eat halal food. Of all the countries in the world. They never travel West.

Reactions: 8
Interesting look on P’s husband tonight. They’re all a bunch of hypocrites holidaying in Dubai right now.

Anyone see Joe Wicks latest Instagram post? Picture 6, there is a WAT in the picture?! 🤣

• Haha
i saw that!

I think he’s ok tho.

p seems to have spent two weeks here which is mental. Not sure how anyone can spend that long and not leave the damn resort

Reactions: 2
Can’t for the life of me understand why they are promoting that trouser and white T-shirt combination. They look like chefs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I’m just going to say it, Sarah has horrifically ugly feet and insists on always having them out! And wtf are those see through shoes they were wearing the other day there’s nothing nice about them full stop but especially not on her awful trotters!!

• Haha