We are twin set

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad her money is going to dubai, a country supporting Palestine.

wonder if her morals realise that

Reactions: 6
Glad her money is going to dubai, a country supporting Palestine.

wonder if her morals realise that
Shes too dumb to realise this

She'll come back saying she felt unsafe as there are Palestinian flags everywhere

Reactions: 5
Her house isn’t on Rightmove so perhaps they are keeping it to rent out and buy another one. Or are they starting to pack before listing it for sale?

Reactions: 4
I found it - the listing has been taken down by the agent, but it was easily enough searchable if you know the address. Nice enough. but generic influencer interiors.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like they’re constantly trying to one up eachother. Philippa’s old house was small in comparison to Sarah’s, especially after the extension! Philippa seems like the jealous type too. Notice how she always has to get the Porsche badge in when she’s showing her nails/socks. 🙄 Sarah seems a lot more down to earth although her family are extremely questionable - her cousin is an extreme right wing Israeli lobbyist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I found it - the listing has been taken down by the agent, but it was easily enough searchable if you know the address. Nice enough. but generic influencer interiors.
Ahh thank you. It’s really lovely, and selling for a bit more than what P bought her new house for - wonder if they’re moving locally or further into London.

Reactions: 1
Looks like they’re constantly trying to one up eachother. Philippa’s old house was small in comparison to Sarah’s, especially after the extension! Philippa seems like the jealous type too. Notice how she always has to get the Porsche badge in when she’s showing her nails/socks. 🙄 Sarah seems a lot more down to earth although her family are extremely questionable - her cousin is an extreme right wing Israeli lobbyist.
Laughing at the comment about the Porsche badge as I've noticed exactly the same!

Hmmm how am I going to find this link!!! Mill Hill is where I’m assuming it is.
Not on RM and just agents page?

Reactions: 2
She drives a Porsche now and no longer the range rover?

Its so obvious shes always been jealous of Sarah and she talks to her like shes an idiot

There is a house on Rightmove literally around the corner from P’s house, in the right price range, marked as sold, added at the right time and potential for a lot of work to be done. Calling it now 😎

Ahh thank you. It’s really lovely, and selling for a bit more than what P bought her new house for - wonder if they’re moving locally or further into London.
Doubt it - her son is at school in her area, it will be a bigger house in the same place.
---
Can someone send me the old link so I can have a nose tho?

Doubt it - her son is at school in her area, it will be a bigger house in the same place.
---
Can someone send me the old link so I can have a nose tho?
And me please - still fruitlessly looking 😵💫🤣