We are twin set

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So S has moved into rented house, interesting. I guess they wanted to be in the best possible position to snap up their next buy, without being in a chain. Their old house was amazing so they must be looking for something specific.

Reactions: 2
They’ve mentioned they’re going away on holiday so let’s look forward to P not getting the irony of her being in Dubai while she casually posts her Zara shopping bags

Reactions: 4
They work together, loom alike and now on holiday at the same place?!
Well I’d be interested to see if Philippa is actually on hols at Al Naseem. All personality less influencers stay there. It’s about 1k a night and I’m sure she has some money but don’t think 1k a night money. Most likely she’s at jumeirah beach but taking all her photos at al Naseem
Sarah is at Al Qasr I think, which is a little cheaper.
---
Honestly tho - do these women, who claim to be proudly Jewish, know that the UAE has cut ties with Israel? That’s what’s insane. How can they keep flying there and posting all these pictures knowing that? The absolute hypocrisy…
Free Palestine!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is £1k a night (not sure if you mean for the 4 of them or just for a normal double room) really that much for someone who seems to drop £2k on a new bag every few weeks? If they’re there for a week and paid £7k that doesn’t seem crazy for someone with her lifestyle. Although they didn’t extend their new house straight away so must be having to save up for that…

Is £1k a night (not sure if you mean for the 4 of them or just for a normal double room) really that much for someone who seems to drop £2k on a new bag every few weeks? If they’re there for a week and paid £7k that doesn’t seem crazy for someone with her lifestyle. Although they didn’t extend their new house straight away so must be having to save up for that…
Depends, you can get a family room too but starting prices are that. Also I think the bags are gifted, I don’t think they’re buying all go them. As we know she blagged all the decor in her house. So she’s probably saving a lot. Two kids in private school too…but then it’s a cheap private school, not a proper through school.

Still, either she’s desperate to stay there or she’s just taking the pics there (you can move around the madinat complex so you don’t always have to eat at your own hotel).

Depends, you can get a family room too but starting prices are that. Also I think the bags are gifted, I don’t think they’re buying all go them. As we know she blagged all the decor in her house. So she’s probably saving a lot. Two kids in private school too…but then it’s a cheap private school, not a proper through school.

Still, either she’s desperate to stay there or she’s just taking the pics there (you can move around the madinat complex so you don’t always have to eat at your own hotel).
She stayed at Al Naseem before and tagged it, she had one of the lower level newly refurbed rooms. My guess was if she was staying there again she sure would have tagged it to do her favourite humble bragging

Well I’d be interested to see if Philippa is actually on hols at Al Naseem. All personality less influencers stay there. It’s about 1k a night and I’m sure she has some money but don’t think 1k a night money. Most likely she’s at jumeirah beach but taking all her photos at al Naseem
Sarah is at Al Qasr I think, which is a little cheaper.
---
Honestly tho - do these women, who claim to be proudly Jewish, know that the UAE has cut ties with Israel? That’s what’s insane. How can they keep flying there and posting all these pictures knowing that? The absolute hypocrisy…
Free Palestine!
pretty sure she’s at JBH from some of her photos but going to the pool at Al Naseem. It’s quite a bit cheaper at JBH

Reactions: 2