We are twin set

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both are so unrelatable. Does anyone actually buy their clothes. So expensive for plain looking clothes. Same with wardrobe icons..

Reactions: 3
The clothes are so bland and ugly I'm surprised they are still going, their style is boring AF.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on this thread and trying to work out where they live! I’m NW London so know the areas relatively well. Both they and Rochelle Humes seem to regulars at the Rising Sun - can I safely assume they all live close by?

Incredibly quiet this weekend, I really thought we would have had a sponsored Father’s Day post 😂

Reactions: 1
Incredibly quiet this weekend, I really thought we would have had a sponsored Father’s Day post 😂
Too busy choosing all their favourite bits from F&F🙄 as if they’d wear any of it, even if the swimsuit looks like Toteme!

Reactions: 1
Tbh I don’t blame her for asking for advice, she might be desperate - but she does seem to have some good friends that she could have asked instead