Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know tony personally this is not the case I can promise you he wouldn’t do something like that I’ve known him for 15 years

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad to find this thread he is one of my guitly pleasures too, I always thought he reminded me of someone and captain birdseye or KFC the colonel totally knocks it on the head

It's like when you think in your head your still 18 but you know you're not, except he still thinks he is

Reactions: 6
Ocean Club in Marbella is nothing to do with Wayne &co. He stole the name and idea and did it in Ibiza. Fair play.

Anyone going to OB, the drinks aren’t expensive compared to the clubs and places such as Blue Marlin. But the jugs are watered down so a rip off.

I have only been once for a laugh. Had a fun day despite it not being my scene. Wayne and Tony, are my guilty pleasures they are so awful I can’t stop watching them. I find Tony more interesting though. Such sleezes!

Last year I was leaving a club at 2am ( as I’m an old fart, not compared to wayne tho! ) and Wayne was on his way into the VIP with some 18 year olds off his head. So cringeworthy.

Reactions: 7
Oh this is interesting, I assumed they were the same people who ran both!

The one in Marbella is more chilled and you can take older children, unless its a spray party.

I need to marry them all. Belting comments

Reactions: 6
Loving this thread! I didn't expect to look in the influencer section and find a Wayne Lineker thread

Reactions: 16
The responses he gets on Twitter are always gold which is why I suspect he put his profile as private

Reactions: 8
‘Looking directly at the Creche’ I have died laughing at this for a good 10 minutes

Reactions: 17